Teadog.com Reviews

11/25/2014
Teadog.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teadog.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 78 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teadog.com

2010 Platinum

Teadog.com Rating

More About Teadog.com

Recent Reviews for Teadog.com

• Sep 14, 2014
    Great website. Only problem I've encountered is usually at least one or two items I'm looking for are out of stock. This wouldn't be so annoying if the shipping were shipping but it's not worth it to by a $12 item when it is back in stock and pay $6.99 shipping costs.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I have ordered many times from Teadog and have always been pleased with their product and service!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    Best decaf tea ever. Can't get it in stores, and I AM a dog person, so my choice is clear!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Thought I had found the tea I drink at an exceptionally reasonable rate and immediately purchased 3 boxes (50 tea bags per box) - only at the end to be whacked on the head with the most outrageously expensive shipping costs. These tea bags weigh next to nothing - the VERY thin card boxes they are packed in weigh next to nothing - and yet Teadog have charged me over £25 ($50) for shipping to the UK! Lunacy! It is absolutely certain that the postage would not come to more than £10-12 maximum - so this is outright deception and robbery! If I were not in dire need I would have cancelled my order forthwith. My comment to any prospective users of this company is, simply - DONT!
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I love Teadog.com. It is my favorite place to buy my favorite teas.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I like that email communication doesn't clutter my inbux and is relevant to the products I've bought when I do get something.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    Good site, good products
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Best source I've found for Yorkshire Gold tea.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I'm so happy that Teadog carries Glengettie tea that I gre up with in Wales
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I don't like surveys
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Good tea store!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    You offer varieties not available in my area
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great Company good customer service and glad theres a place to buy tea from over seas, great job tea dog
    Sep 9, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Excellent prices and availability of my favorite tea!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    Loved having the different teas. Needed the small amounts at a time. I only drink a cup of tea every day and don't want the teas to go bad.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    So glad to have high quality teas available from one reliable source!
    Sep 5, 2014
    Always pleased to get my teas from Teadog--I prefer loose tea to bagged and you have a wonderful selection. I also really appreciate your notation of the expiration date. Good job Teadog!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    i wanted to look at my cart but could not find where to click so if it's there it is not obvious.
    Aug 30, 2014