Teadog.com Reviews

10/23/2014
Teadog.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teadog.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 65 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teadog.com

2010 Platinum

Teadog.com Rating

More About Teadog.com

Recent Reviews for Teadog.com

• Aug 10, 2014
    It's a comfortable site...very inviting...I think the "dog" has something to do with it. Also, your selection of teas and brands is extensive. Lest I forget, Williamson's Elephant Caddies are a big hit.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    In the past you were always satisfactory. Then, my favorite tea became available in a local store and that's why I quit ordering. However, the store has stopped carrying Yorkshire Gold, so I'm back, regretting that I now have to pay shipping again, but Yorkshire Gold is important enough and Andrew at Teadog was always very pleasant to do business with.
    Aug 7, 2014
    For the only occasional purchases I've made with Teadog over the past 5 or 6 years, I have to say I have been almost completely satisfied. My only complaint is that I find it hard to pay more than 50% of purchase price for S&H on a box of 80 teabags of my favorite brand (which I can no longer find available locally). The proprietor, Andrew(?), has always been friendly, pleasant and courteous.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    You have a wonderful business. I have asked about carrying Fortnum & Mason's loose leaf Breakfast tea and heard back from Andrew saying, unfortunately, that you have tried but been unable to carry it. I appreciated the quick response.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    Thank you for great product and great service! I'll be back!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    The number of different tea companies and different varieties of teas available on Teadog is excellent.