Teadog.com Reviews

01/18/2017
Teadog.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teadog.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 109 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teadog.com

2010 Platinum

Teadog.com Rating

More About Teadog.com

Recent Reviews for Teadog.com

• Dec 3, 2016
    I have ordered from Teadog for years love their selection and prices. The shipment comes quickly.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Convince and quick delivery.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Started drinking breakfast tea when stationed at Upper Heyford in 1968 (after 18 mos in Vietnam). I was 19 when I arrived, wounded in both mind and body. What a wonderful place and time for an uneducated hick from the piney woods of deep East Texas to restore my broken youth. I am now a retired educator, with graduate degrees. When I have my "cuppa" each morning, I silently thank the gentle and kind people who quietly and with unqualified love saved me from myself. I can only imagine what England had see so many times, that the were instinctively aware of my bruised soul and without me being aware...began the intensive care that allowed me to return home, get an education, remain marred for 45 years, have wonderful children--and positively impact the lives of school children for over 25 years. For most-it's just a cup of tea. For me--it is a touchstone in my life. Thanks.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Thank you for carrying Luxury Gold!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Good selection. I used to have to order Darvilles tea from the U.K. Thanks!
  • Nov 21, 2016
    The issue I had with checking out is that it was not clear when to select Paypal as my payment option - had to go back and start over (but happily, my cart was still present and correct). Also not sure why the "Submit Order" page was redisplayed saying that I had changed information (I hadn't) and to verify. Rest of order experience was fine.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    I'm thrilled to be able to get the English teas I love here in the US. Quick and easy.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I have given you many referrals. Great experience every time!
    Dec 1, 2016
  • Nov 19, 2016
    this is my second order. I was very satisfied with the assistance provided by teadog when I placed an order and in a follow up call.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Dec 2, 2016
    Love that I found teadog, I can enjoy my favorite tea again, I missed after moving from the U.K.! thank you
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    Very convenient and easy to process our order online from teadog.com. Thank you
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I've been buying from you guys since 5 years ago; very good prices.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Easy to find our favorite teas from around the world.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    The site wouldn't let me use my Amex Card. I had to keep entering my info and tried 4 or 5 times to place the order. Also, I could not find one of the products I wanted, camomile tea.
    Dec 3, 2016
    Could not find decaf loose leaf tea that I was looking for.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Nov 30, 2016
    will be buying from again
  • Nov 13, 2016
    The process was pretty simple. I wanted to change the number of boxes on one item and could not find a simple way to do it. I accidentally deleted that tea and went back to reorder. It was the only snag in the order. So happy to find King Cole, which is my husbands favorite.
    Nov 24, 2016
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Nov 15, 2016
    Excellent site, easy to use, well organised. Great products, always fresh, accurate inventory and fast shipping. I have recommended, without any hesitation, TeaDog.com to all my friends.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Nov 14, 2016
    Had this tea in Scotland and loved it. I am so happy to have found a place to purchase more. Ta!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    You have Welsh tea and I don't have to import it from Wales.
    Nov 20, 2016
    Only place I know to get Welsh tea for my three Welsh grandchildren lining in the States now.