Tennis Warehouse Reviews

07/21/2014
Tennis Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Tennis Warehouse is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 757 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

Tennis Warehouse Rating

More About Tennis Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Tennis Warehouse

• Jul 21, 2014
    Demo program is great, but i wish there was a way for you to manage if the rackets i want aren't in stock to let me know when they are instead of forcing me to order and have them shipped randomly.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Loyal customer since website inception. Would love to randomly get coupons from TW
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great experience and loved trying the demos.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I'd prefer that the add to cart button be next to the product that you want rather than at the bottom of the page. I had some trouble finding it on my phone. I hope your shipping prices using the US Postal Service are the same for Hawaii as the rest of the US because the Post Office doesn't charge anymore to Hawaii for Priority Mail than the mainland US. To Hawaii, some companies charge more to ship here using the postal service but if I see that, I'll buy elsewhere.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This is my second experience with Tennis-Warehouse and besides the fact that the last time I received my package late, I like this online store because when you call the store for assistance you get fast response. Other than that the stock needs more supply.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great to do business with
    TW is the BEST.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I had great service from your folks when I called in last week. Also, I loved your Wilson demo program. Without it, I would not have been purchasing these two racquets and accessories from you. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! You should have a discount bag option when purchasing multiple racquets. :-)
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I never get a discount or coupon and i have been purchasing quite regularly. It should be a policy to provide some coupons.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The quality of the youtube video reviews of the products are a HUGE selling point. It makes it much easier to get an honest opinion on the products without searching the internet.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    great site, really enjoy the product reviews and videos. great experience and look forward to working with tennis warehouse in the future.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Your online order site malfunctioned. I specifically put in a gift card invoice number and code. At the end, it didn't recognize it. Now, my credit card is going to be billed for $109 instead of $9. This is very frustrating.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    it's an awesome site we use a lot.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very good company, serius and organized. Often I buy shoes, rackets and balls
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    fantastic process; best tennis shoes I've ever owned the Barricade V re-released mens
  • Jul 16, 2014
    During my check out, the MSRP listed was $10.00 and was crossed out with the "Sale Price" being $13.50. I purchased regardless, but should be noted.
    Jul 21, 2014
    The customer service person who called to confirm my order and let me know I wasn't able to have a 1st time order delivered to my work because it wasn't my billing address was pretty lack-luster with regards to helping. Felt like he didn't care about the order. The merchandise I received though is fantastic, and I recommend Tennis Warehouse to anyone that can't find what they need in our local Tennis Shop.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Shoes and socks were great. Tennis bag was garish. Pockets on shorts too small to hold a tennis ball comfortably.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very satisfied
    Jul 21, 2014
    Need more Nike models for women
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have bought several times, but I would like to Ascis babolat to send him to mexico marks. My method is to buy online with a friend arriving and waiting to come to mexico and have to wait for me to arrive Thank you
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    All I can say is that I like your services and rather buy from you then going to the stores.