Tennis Warehouse Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Tennis Warehouse Reviews

05/26/2017
Tennis Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Tennis Warehouse is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1100 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tennis Warehouse

2016 Winner

Tennis Warehouse Rating

More About Tennis Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Tennis Warehouse

• May 19, 2017
    these shoes are available in black only. I wished that the white version would be available.
    !
  • May 12, 2017
    The one frustrating thing today was that I thought I might have a user ID and so logged in with user iD and password. But, I didn't get any error message that the password and USER ID were not accepted, so I ended up with a failed order about 4 steps later and I didn't know why. It took me too much effort to figure out that the user id had not worked and that I needed to register as a user.
  • May 19, 2017
    Great store. Keep up the good work.
  • May 11, 2017
    Please include Puerto Rico in state the drop down menu
  • May 19, 2017
    I shop this site all the time and yet I never receive any discount coupons. :(
  • May 10, 2017
    This is the best tennis website that has detailed information about each item compared to tennisexpress.com and midwestsports.com
    May 19, 2017
    the best delivery time, customer service, and product information, compared to other big retailers such as Midwestsports, tennisexpress, and holabirdsports.
  • May 19, 2017
    Your demo program software is very difficult to navigate
  • May 19, 2017
    Best way to shop for shoes. Our tennis club never has discounts.
  • May 19, 2017
    TW is my go to online merchant. They are always responsive to any problems with an order. Shipping is fast and usually free. They have a "team" program that is very good.
  • May 18, 2017
    It was easy to check out and purchase my items. It was a bit difficult finding exactly what I wanted at first using the search engine but I was able to eventually find what I was looking for.
  • May 18, 2017
    demo programa bit frustrating because the rackets I want to compare are not in stock at same time. The limit of 4 rackets is somewhat limiting as well, maybe 6, because often 2-3 turn out to be immediate duds.
  • May 18, 2017
    Try to apply a coupon code and it did not get applied without an explanantion.Wanted to ship with a Saturday delivery and was not provided that option.
  • May 11, 2017
    Best, most consistent on-line shopping.....over and beyond any other. Keep up the great work!
    May 18, 2017
    Alway a great experience.
  • May 18, 2017
    good
  • May 18, 2017
    Didn't know until after I was on the last page that the item wasn't in stock. It doesn't say when it will be in stock. That's really annoying.
  • May 07, 2017
    You are the Tennis Information Gurus. Best info-merial website in America. When I desire "the skinny" on a tennis item, Tennis Warehouse is where I tune in. Keep up the videos Chris and Andy.
    May 18, 2017
    The purchase and delivery were as advertised. I contacted TW concerning the racket stringing. The young lady in customer Service was very helpful However, in this case, I might have made a mistake because the string look like and performed like a co-poly andt a multifilament string was what I ordered. Nevertheless, I am satisfied.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    prices and selections are very good
    May 18, 2017
    The available choices of items are wonderful, great prices, quick service am very pleased
  • May 18, 2017
    I haven't completed my order yet. I have no idea where it will go. I wanted the racket to arrive to a different address other than mine. Other than that the experience was OK.
  • May 18, 2017
    Great info from you and customers. Love your product reviews. You even point out minor defects in products, so your reviews aren't solely marketing. They have at least some level of credibility. Well done.Your video s are well produced, too (take THAT tennis express). :-)