Teva.com Reviews

02/28/2015
Teva.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teva.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 646 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teva.com

2014 Winner

Teva.com Rating

More About Teva.com

Recent Reviews for Teva.com

Always like Teva's product
  • Feb 26, 2015
    It is almost impossible to order from Teva. The site initially rejected my order because while my address was in Canada, the site only showed 'states' and not provinces. I spent 30 minutes on hold, on several occasions, trying to order by phone. Finally I borrowed a friend's credit card that has a U.S. billing address. I bought Teva sandals years ago and these are what I wanted but I hope this is my last experience with Teva.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Send me some coups and I may buy a second pair! Thanks
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I called to get some assistance but the wait time was 52 minutes. I e-mailed and it said that I would receive response within 24 hours. It took several days and I went to the Walking Store and almost bought a different brand. There is no assistance when trying to purchase your product. You should really reconsider getting more help. Thank you,
    Was left "On Hold" for over an hour! That's not good customer service
    Will buy from again.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    LOVE your shoes! Thee most comfortable footwear I own. I have worn my original sandals all over the world!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I wish that there was more information available on the products and how they differ from each other.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I am buying a second pair of shoes because the first pair I bought seem a little small, I will be returning one of them. I LOVE Teva shoes but I would love them even more if they could make a walking shoe. If they ever switch to polyurethane soles, I will not buy from Teva anymore. In fact, have written to one of the manufacturers whose shoes I have bought and their soles have crumbled...Wolky and now it is New Balance whose shoes seem to be designed and manufactured to self destruct, and I hear Ecco is the same way. What a philosophy, let's manufacture shoes that don't wear well with soles they know will fail and we will sell more....well, from what I've read, people will just stop buying their shoes and find someone who will make a shoe that will last a while. Word of mouth is still the best advertising and I will always recommend Teva as long as they keep up what they have always done, manufacture shoes of quality.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I have a pair of Teva sandals that I love and have been wearing for 14 years. I love the support that give my feet with the slightly rolled sides that grip your foot. I was pleasantly surprised when they fit as well as they did because I have narrow feet. My Teva sandals are AMAZING!😄
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I wanted to find a product to replace my last pair which fit me perfectly. There was no place on the site to enter numbers from my last pair and speed my order.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Bring back the guide sandal!
  • Feb 16, 2015
    It was impossible to take advantage of the President's Day Sale. Couldn't open the link, no longer existed. Absolutely could not get the live chat link to open so I could find out what code to use for the discount. Very frustrating. Couldn't locate these shoes here in Phoenix suburb so was forced to order online.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Shoes didn't fit right...too narrow.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Love the shoes but,sadly,they do not fit
  • Feb 16, 2015
    High quality products! The visuals used on the site are effective.
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Love my new Tevas! Fit and style are just what I wanted.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    Returning one pair as does not fit right. Want to exchange
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    I've shopped on-line with Teva for years. Never had a problem or complaint.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I have worn the Teva Terra Fi for many years and been very satisfied. I think I will like the Terra Fi Lite perhaps more as the Terra Fi was a bit heavy
    Feb 25, 2015
    Terra Fi Tevas, excellent! Terra Fi Lites, even better than before. I hope Terra Fi Lites will always be in the Teva product line, or some verson of Terra Fis.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I have a pair of Teva thongs.Love them.