Teva.com Reviews

11/26/2014
Teva.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teva.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 609 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teva.com

2014 Winner

Teva.com Rating

More About Teva.com

Recent Reviews for Teva.com

• Nov 20, 2014
    It would be nice if you could carry more solid colors besides black in the Mush sandals.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I would like to see some of the discontinued sandles back. I have some with leather uppers that I love and cannot get anymore.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Your product is awesome and I find it easier to find half sizes here rather than going to stores and hoping they have my size
  • Nov 19, 2014
    suck suck suck. stupid website can not find address. suck
  • Nov 19, 2014
    When I order a pair of shoes for myself or husband I know they will fit and will have no issues with the shoes.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    You have wonderful shoes!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I live in New Zealand so it is great to get a good variety of product to choose from. I bought a pair of Teva when last in USA and love them so now purchasing 2 more pairs
  • Nov 19, 2014
    What happened to the old TEVA arch support sandles! Ever since this company was bought out the quality and craftsmenship have slipped way down! My husband is flat footed and had to wear shoes all the time until he was introduced to Teva. Now he can not find a sandle with a big arch support from you guys. It looks like the pair I ordered today is old stock. I am hoping that they are what we are looking for.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Excellent products and excellent service
  • Nov 16, 2014
    A little expensive for shipping. No local options
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Look forward tro seeing those boots!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Rating a customer's satidfaction at this point (i.e., all I've done is soent money, I don't yet have the product, is ridiculous. All I can pssibly rate at this point is the ease and function of your shopping website.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It was very difficult to check out today. The web site was very "buggy". First the stuff in my cart disappeared and I had to re-enter everything. Then I had I difficult time during the check out process because buttons were missing, screens needed to be re-freshed multiple times, etc.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I am 74. I have worn my original pair of Tevas for so many years that I finally wore them out. They have been to Russia, China, for years in Tanzania in East Africa, up Kilimanjaro and along the route to Everest until it got too cold. They were on my feet for my entire trip down to the Koshi Tapu in Nepal. Now they are my every day shoes because they are the only shoes that relieve me of the pain of shin splints, but after so many years of wear they are finally disintegrating.
    Nov 19, 2014
    I am comparing the new shoes with the old Tevas I have been wearing for at least 10 years. The specific problem about the new tevas is the surface of the sole, which is grainy and rubs uncomfortably on the sole of the foot. I would not be able to wear them without sox. This is a big deal for a trekker. The ease of buying the product was terrific but the product is way below my expectations as an experienced user.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I have some Teva sandals and they are so comfortable. I wanted to try the flip flops
    Nov 18, 2014
    I already had a pair of Teva sandals and since they are super comfortable; I decided to try the mush ll in Santorini tribal blue because I loved the color. They were all I expected and more. So far those two pairs of Teva sandals are the most comfortable ones I own. Great product, and great fit.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    great slippers.. long wearing. am replacing my pair of original mush because the bottom sole is coming off (unglued)
    Nov 18, 2014
    great slippers.(flip flops). I wear them every day in rain or sun. comfortable from the first day. Last about a year with daily continued use herein Hawaii. Best slippers i have ever found. Great!!!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Very expensive, but know it is quality. Wish they had more of a selection - especially in winter boots.
    Nov 18, 2014
    Quality products for your epic adventure - where ever life takes you.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    The spring of 2014 I bought size 7 of W Original Flip in Urban 2 Brown. I lost the right shoe and was wondering if by chance you would have that same style that I could get it replaced. I know it sounds silly but I really like that pattern and looked everywhere for it. I was at the point that I was about to accuse some relatives that had been staying with us before the flip disappeared. I did write them to see if they had accidently packed it in a suitcase. The pair I just ordered are nice but really loved the ones I had. I also bought 3 pr of the Hurricane XLTs this year.
    Nov 17, 2014
    I tend to like the sandals and flip flops in straps with multiple colored patterns and when I ordered flip flops recently there was only one pair to choose. But as a selling point I've decided that one pair with multiple colors would go with different clothing and there fore not needing as many different pairs. But I still like the products and they have seemed to hold up very well. My first pair I purchased was in 2007 and they had ball like soles that were very slick on wet floors. Was very glad that they tread replaced the balls.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    I will return the shoes because they were too small.