TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

10/23/2014
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4085 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Return policy complicated.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    shipping is too expensive. why can't I choose USPS?
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Problem with check out. Site said Free shipping but site wouldn't let me check out until I check a shipping box then it charged me an extra 6.99.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    TWG is the best!!! Easy to order and have everything a golfer could want in stock.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This was a really easy purchase and what a great idea for the checkout deals!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I got my first set of golf clubs from TGW and I got them late, I started using Golfsmith and am very satisfied with them. TGW had the golf bag I wanted and decided to order my putter from THW at the same time, had I noticed that the putter I ordered was on back order I would not have ordered from THW. Golfsmith stores are close to me but the did not have the golf bag I wanted. So now I am stuck. The people at Golfsmith are very helpful my one experience with TGW was less than pleasant. TGW forced me to being a Golfsmith customer and they do not charge me shipping charges.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Came from Amazon. But will use it for brother in law birthday.
    Shipping costs too much.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Never had problems. All purchases were satisfactory in the past and I am purchasing more today.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I am satisfied with the quality and selection
    Pay Pal didn't work.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    love this website, great range of products at great prices! Will definitely be shopping here again. Love from Australia.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    So far so good. Easy shopping
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It's easy and convenient
    Oct 23, 2014
    Good looking shoes, but they just didn't fit well.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Always good service and product variety
  • Oct 13, 2014
    It was a pleasant experience to find this online store and be able to find what I have been looking for a while and couldn't really find that satisfaction on the product selection that I found today. Thank you again for everything I'm sure I will be coming back for more.
    Oct 23, 2014
    It was improssive while browsing in the website to find an amazing sort of products and prices, it made it comfortable to find different options and great prices. I am definitely coming back to buy product soon.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Good products and service.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    excellent transaction, I preferred black in color, but that was out of stock
  • Oct 10, 2014
    First rate service, prompt communication and a great overall on-line shopping trip! Especially appreciate their shipping service options and support to US Military overseas!!!!
    Oct 23, 2014
    I greatly appreciate the always great on-line shopping trip at TGW. Web site is very user friendly. Also THANK YOU for shipping to our US Military Overseas APO address!!!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Great to business with, very professional, completely satisfied..