TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

02/13/2016
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 6343 reviews. Last rated on 02/13/2016.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

• Feb 13, 2016
    Great website layout and clearly stated prices and awesome gear. Simply da best stuff!
    Great golf site
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Good variety of name brand products
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Great product, fit and price!
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I LIKE THE ON LINE SHOPPING CAPABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT I AM LOOKING FOR.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Fair prices and easily navigated site
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Although site noted free shipping, I was still charged since I assume my shipping address is Hawaii.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Hopefully I'll like the product I ordered. :)
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I needed to change my shipping address as I had entered something in error. The "edit address" button would not work and I couldn't change the address. i had to grab another computer to restart the order process and finally check out. Quite frustrating.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Website is easy to use and checkout process was good. Would have liked to have been able to use a prepaid American Express at checkout though
  • Feb 13, 2016
    You always have the latest golf equipment and at a good prices.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Overall, I am very pleased with the prices. I honestly believe with the amount that I have spent upgrade the shipping for your customers. My last order took way too long to get here and I called and emailed customer service and it was a bad experience.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    good overall, some times u don't have the sizes I want. like the discounts over SMRP
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I have purchased almost everything in my and my wife's bags as well as balls, gloves, etc. from TGW. I have never had the problems with your system that I had trying to place an order. First, I usually use Google Chrome as my browser. However, I learned that you cannot put an item in the cart if you use Chrome. You system tells me that it is there, but if you open the cart it is empty. Believe me, this is not good for your business. Many times you cannot see the price of something without putting it in the cart. How can you purchase something if you cannot put it in the cart? I finally used the Microsoft browser, which I dislike, in order to be able to put things in the cart. There is a huge part of the world using Google Chrome, so if you don't fix this it will hurt your business. In checkout, you ask for "profile." I have no idea of what this means. You need to explain it. I had to start over at east four times because it didn't like my answer. I finally ignored it and was successful.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    My brother orders from here all the time, so I wanted to give him a present I knew he would enjoy.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I love shopping TGW, the selection and prices keep me coming back
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Great selection of golf apparel
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I had trouble with the billing and shipping addresses because they are different. I have a summer and winter address.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Thus far, my experience with The Golf Warehouse has been great. I plan on shopping here more often.
  • Jan 26, 2016