TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

09/01/2015
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5292 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

• Aug 31, 2015
    I had a good experience with TGW although I did find the clubs cheaper elsewhere the shipping was free here and it seemed to be quicker too. No complaints.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    nothing really to say. the whole process was easy.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    good product offering at low price
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I enjoy the selection of products on the website.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I thoroughly enjoy TGW!!!
    ive bought fro TGW before
  • Aug 31, 2015
    You should automatically apply discounts and or coupons to all qualifying purchases without customer input. I think my purchase should be free shipping. Please check on this matter. Thanks
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Nothing much to say yet. My order is not here. I could better fill this out with some order experience.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    n discountsfor the most part good. would like to see more 18-19" skorts in plain colors would like to see more coupons or special offers. Also the length of skorts in details
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great experience the two times that I have ordered.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Easy and straight forward.
    items in stock
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great site thats easy to use
  • Aug 31, 2015
    This site had the product I was looking for (golf apparel) and the size I wanted. Online ordering was very easy.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Good business to purchase on line orders
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I buy all my golf stuff here at TGW.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    the golf warehouse really impressed me with there pricing and selection
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Good deal on Ogio golf bag and srixon balls...i also like the checkout deal offers. Will likely order from you again (this is the first time).
    Aug 31, 2015
    Got the item I wanted at very good price and showed up very quickly. Good purchasing experience, will consider buying from you in the future and recommend to friends.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I thought delivery was slow. Customer service was great, Wilson gloves - probably won't buy again because fingertip seam sits under the edge of my fingernails. Nike Storm rain suit works great fit is good, but bottom of jacket where it fits over your pants and rain suit pants was tight. A 2nd zipper on the bottom would fix this issue. That aside, a great experience.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Aug 31, 2015
    Overall, this was a horrible experience. The driver broke, (the head came off), during my 4th use of the club, and while it was a repair that could have been completed at a local shop for $20, TGW had me send the club back to them, and told me repeatedly that I had a choice of having it refunded, or replaced. Once I'd sent the club back, they changed lines, and told me they would only refund it. I asked them to just send the club back so that I could have it repaired myself, and they said they no longer had the club. They have REFUSED to communicate with me to resolve this matter, so I'm without a driver, with no way to purchase another. Had they informed me accurately, I would have never sent the driver back, and would have just taken it to the PGA Super Store and had the head cemented back on.