TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

08/27/2015
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5286 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

• Aug 27, 2015
    Super prices and good quality items. I am happy.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    don't really want to take this survey but it won't let me order if I don't
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Software kept kicking me out spent more than an hour trying to order then another 15 min to check out
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good prices, good website, good selection.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Tried to order from my smartphone. Placed 1 item in basket but could not figure out how to continue shopping. Searched for second item and put it in basket too. Clicked checkout but it said my basket was empty. Stopped trying on my phone and ordered on tablet. It went more smoothly.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This was a simple and easy process and the website was easy to navigate. Good experience!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I always enjoy reviewing the products TGW has to offer. I had just received your paper catalog.
    Excellent ordering experience!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love shopping online and using tgw.com I like the sale prices they have and the ease of ordering.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Wish golf apparel was put together/suggestions. Have to go through all the shorts, then try and find a shirt to match. If there were a suggestion of what might "match" I would be more apt to purchase more clothing.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    TGW is probably the best online retailer of the ones I have tried.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I like shopping @ TGW but only shop for the "sale" items; otherwise, I think prices are too high! Other retailers that I online shop provide "free shipping". I would think you would give coupons and/or free shipping.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I hope these products look and feel as good as they look online.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    It said free shipping on orders over $99,but there was no place to enter the free shipping code.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I am buying from TGW because my wife is a customer and receives a catalog of products. We are both golfers and share the same interests in golf products.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    TGW has the best prices on closeout merchandise and everyday items! I was just in a Dick's sporting goods store, and couldn't find a XL men's golf glove in any brand. TGW had 14 different gloves in stock in XL. I have ordered from TGW before and have been completely satisfied with my purchases.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    BETTER PICTURES OF ITEMS/DETAILS AS TO EXACT USE NOT ALL CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND USE OF PRODUCT
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I was disappointed that I could not use PayPal to check out. I almost didn't purchase the items because of this.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I only received half my order. The rest was ba ckordered then canceled