TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

08/25/2016
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 4145 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

• Aug 23, 2016
    Web site is easy to use and is well laid out. Free two day air is awesome!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    love tgw, have used it a lot over the years
    1st time buyer
  • Aug 23, 2016
    AT first, the screen did not come up to pay after I entered my address to complete the purchase so I had to start that process all over again.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Happy to be able to buy again. I hope evertyhing arrives as easy as it was to order and pay.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I was very happy with the ease of locating the items I was looking for.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I want to buy more Nike products - put them on sale please and blow them out the door.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Price for this item less on Footjoy site. Currently out of stock for miY size.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    the only golf shop i shop on line
  • Aug 23, 2016
    So far the experience has been fine.
    love the site
    A good experience.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Went to local retail sites in my area and could not find the club I wanted in the right configuration. The free 2nd day air shipping was a nice bonus. I will check here again next time I am in the market for golf gear.
    Very good variety
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I find great deals on your website and it is easy to use
    Aug 23, 2016
    I emailed TGW as I did not have a return merchandise slip and need instructions on how to return the items that didn't fit. Any assistance will be appreciated
    Aug 23, 2016
    I only got part of my order with no explanation regarding missing items
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Please DO NOT send me emails or I will NEVER order from your company again. I do not want to be bombarded with ads. I always check your website when I am searching for a product and will continue to do so unless I am added to their mailing list.
    Aug 23, 2016
    I paid extra to have it delivered in 3days. Fed Ex driver did not deliver it until the 4th day ( late evening) and lied about me not being home. I was home the entire time. Fed Ex' problem, not TGW's.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    So 3 things, 1 it lets you check everything you want, but then when you try to put it in your cart it says inventory unavailable, if it is unavailable, it shouldn't be an option. I finally got a different item in my cart, but when I went to check out it said remove item from cart because it is unavailable or something in that sense. For some reason I couldn't remember my login so I had them send a password reset, said password and login were incorrect, did this again with new login and password and got the same thing. If I am supposed to wait to try the new password then it should specify
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I wish you specify the front rise of pants and shorts, then it will be easear to purchase them. some short people always looking for shorter rise