TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

07/10/2014
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 5912 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

can't wait for order
    Found exactly what I wanted
  • Jul 9, 2014
    tgw has the best deals on shoes and easy checkout.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    You have stock others do not have.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I was lead to believe that I would receive a 15% discount on one item. This influenced my purchase decision and I was unable to enter the code at any point in the transaction. I am displeased at this time but will probably order again in the future. I still feel that this was not a good way to treat a repeat customer who has recommended your site.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    when you pick pair of shoes to view you can no longer see them for enlarging.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Always a pleasure dealing with TGW!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    i wasn't allowed to use a 15% off coupon because the item was already discounted but there was no language about that exception in the banner on your website. the only exceptions were Ping products, etc. There was nothing about not being able to use the coupon on discounted items. i will not be shopping at TGW any longer because of the deceptive practices.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Was a little unclear about completing the forms and whether item was available immediately. Questions were answered and very helpful after calling the 888 number.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great source for golf attire, clubs, everything!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The return policy and customer service is outstanding. The best on the net.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I received an email with a code giving me 10% off to finish my purchase and the code did not work. HORRIBLE switcheroo by TGW.com. I will know better next time when they send out these emails. the shirts were a good deal but crappy customer issue leaves me upset.
    Jul 9, 2014
    Overall I was happy. But was upset that I received an email with a code for 10% off that didn't work from Tgw. I originally didn't finish ordering and received an email encouraging me to continue with 10% off. The code did not work. Very tricky Tgw!!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Easy to find merchandise and wide selection.
    Jul 9, 2014
    It took 9 days to deliver.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I have not received my order. I was told it was on backorder - shipping July 3 but have not seen it yet.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I ordered some outer ware and a fleece jacket, these items TGW had in stock. I also ordered two (2) pair of summer weight shorts and both were back ordered. You would think if your going to offer discounts on summer ware you would have some of the items in stock. I have never had to wait on back ordered items ever and have placed many, many orders with TGW. This does not change my mind about shopping with them but it does leave a little doubt about who's doing the driving down there.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    hope to purchase more in the future