TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Reviews

02/06/2016
TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 6377 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

2011 Winner

TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse Rating

More About TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

Recent Reviews for TGW.com - The Golf Warehouse

looking for free shipping
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I found it difficult to check out
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Really unhappy with the ability to use my gift certificate online i had to call customer service dept and put the charges on a credit card and then call back to have the card credited for the charges so i can use my certificate, that's totally ridiculous!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I think the navigation when you look at an item and then move back and forth needs to be better. Cumbersome at best with how the page refreshes.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I love tgw just wish shipping were cheaper
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Glad you can finally sort by price.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    TGW is an amazing website. They always have good deals and a wide variety of options for everyone's needs.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    My first stop for online golf equipment.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I e-mailed TGW with a question about the waterproof warranty on Adidas Pure TRX golf shoes, but I never received a response. I was able to get the answer from Adidas, which was a 2 year warranty.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    I was very satisfied with my purchasing experience.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    Very nice jackets for my wife and club for me! Fast Delivery!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    i just am dissapointed in the lack of communication i.e. updates e-mails i do not understand whatsoever why if you want good custemer service and reselution of the problem if has been this long and no clue go ahead and send a replacement item and then take care of the screw by the trucking company or whoever. i would never send anything by usps i was under the understanding it was being shipped fedex who are not much better. just all around bummed out on this experiance.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    I HAVE PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT ONLINE, FOR MY FAVORITE GOLFER, MY HUSBAND!!! GREAT SALE PRICES, GREAT SELECTIONS, & GREAT SERVICE!! THANK YOU!!!
    Jan 21, 2016
    I PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS, ONLINE, QUITE FREQUENTLY!! YOUR SALES & CLEARANCE ARE REALLYYYYY GREATTTT! I LOOK FORWARD TO PURCHASING MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS!
    Quality at reasonable prices
    Website easy to navigate
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Everything went fine, thanks.
    Jan 21, 2016
    I made three purchases in the last month, all went fine.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    easy shopping- items well placed on site with apt descriptions
    Jan 21, 2016
    Easy & fast with excellent selection for desired golfing gear. I like getting exactly what I ordered in timely fashion and in undamaged condition.