Thanks Mama Reviews

07/30/2015
Thanks Mama Ratings and User Reviews. Thanks Mama is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.

Thanks Mama Rating

More About Thanks Mama

Recent Reviews for Thanks Mama

• Jul 28, 2015
    Love the selection!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    They have great prices, most are even better than eBay! Please do not change a thing! :)
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I had a better experience now in checking out my purchases compared to the first time I boight from yur store. Thank you.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Thanks for making my purchase simple.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great Customer Service and prices!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I had to checkout as a guest. I tried several times to checkout using my account but it was unsuccessful.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Thanks! thanks mama! it was good experience! I would love to recommend you!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    very good experience. thanks!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Stock was low and the check out took too long.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Thanks Mama is great!! I am really happy to find my product for a good price. Shipping is cheap!! I am looking forward to getting my product.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Survey should be completed once the order is received - I'll know better how I feel about Thanks mama after I receive my order (was it shipped on time?, was the order accurate?, how was the quality of the product?, etc.)
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Its great shopping at Thanks Mama due to the wealth of information on cloth diapers.
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    I was happily surprised with how quickly the cloth diapers I ordered were shipped and delivered!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great website! Good selection of cloth diapers. Free shipping is awesome as is the online coupon for 5% off my order.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    i have tried to order more diapers from Thanks Mama but have been unsuccessful in using their 10% coupons. the purchase met the required $ amount but the coupon wouldn't show on the final total. got the free shipping but NOT the 10% off. wrote company and haven't heard back as of yet. Products have been great just can't get the discount.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have looked for the product I ordered or the past week and although it was posted on vendor's websites, none of the had the product nor would they return my call. Thanks Mama had the product and returned my phone call immediately.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    First time purchase. Waiting on my order.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    was attracted to your sight due to advertised price, now I am excited to get my items and use them. I am ordering them for business purposes.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Quality was better than expected.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    My order was supposed to be 2days but I didn't get it for 4 days after I ordered it. I paid the extra and didnt get that service. Thanks for letting me know about the items not be available please inform me when they come available.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    When one color of changing pad was not available I would have liked a replacement or would have liked to be contacted rather than assuming you should not send one at all and cancelling that part of the order for me.