Thanks Mama Reviews

09/01/2015
Thanks Mama Ratings and User Reviews. Thanks Mama is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Thanks Mama Rating

More About Thanks Mama

Recent Reviews for Thanks Mama

• Aug 29, 2015
    So far so good. The online ordering process was quick and easy. Like the free shipping. We'll see how the products are once they arrive.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    best price compare to other sites, promotion.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    glad I found your site would like to receive more coupons/discounts
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very easy to use website!!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Love buying from a locAl company
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I purchased two Bumgenius 4.0 cloth diapers in the Osa print. Unfortunately, although this print is clearly in stock at ThanksMama, the Osa print is not an option under any of the other Bumgenius packages you sell. If it were I probably would have purchased more diapers and a BG diaper sprayer, too (add on price is the best I've seen).
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    2 dipers have to be washed in warm water.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Not sure if my free gift will be included on my order since it was at least $99,,? According to the website home page on. August 16 2015. Thank you@
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Professional and user friendly website
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Love doing business with them
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I've been looking for the KaWaii cloth diaper and have found your site to have the best deal with the free shipping if you spend more than $49! I hope you get more colors/options in for this diaper as well as some other similar brands that are less expensive like the Sunbaby cloth diapers. If these diapers work for us, I hope I will be ordering more through site! Thank you!
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    good site. no barriers to purchase. only bought from google search, not planning on coming back to the site unless directed by google search.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    sad they were out of stock for what I wanted :( medium white bummis super whisper wrap. ended up getting a print i did not like.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I am so glad I found this site! I am new to cloth diapering and Thanks Mama has made my life SO much easier by offering a wide selection and great prices! Thank you so much for being so awesome!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    It was an excellent purchase! I was pleased with the entire process.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Shipping on the website was advertised as free over purchases of $49. My purchase was over $100, but I had to pay for shipping.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Was happy to find organic cloth diapers at an affordable rate.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Love the website and prices!
    Aug 9, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    I've done the survey once before Not sure why you never received it.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    The wrong diapers were sent to me and you do not have them in stock.