Thanks Mama Reviews

05/02/2015
Thanks Mama Ratings and User Reviews. Thanks Mama is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 04/27/2015.

Thanks Mama Rating

More About Thanks Mama

Recent Reviews for Thanks Mama

• Apr 27, 2015
    Look of website and checkout process were terrible. I will avoid this website in the future.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Wonderful! So happy I tried this site!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Everything was great until I tried to purchase diaper liners that wouldn't put it in my cart because I didn't select a size but there was no way to select a size (since there are no sizes) so it would just loop to "please select a size" every time I tried to add it to my cart. In the order section I asked if it could be added to my order, we'll see what happens.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Not a lot of variety of prints, but these are my favorite diaper covers. I've been using them for years. Price was the best I've found. If shipping is quick, I'd do business with again.
    Apr 30, 2015
    No variety of prints in the diaper cover I ordered, and some had unexpected rise snaps, but the price was pretty good and they arrived quickly.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Easy to use website, and the deals are great!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving our Swimmi!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great selection and prompt customer service.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks so much for carrying the fuzzibunz hanging bags. I've been searching high and low and everywhere else seems to be out of stock.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Seems to be a very good site, ease of access and good prices
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Bought swim diaper, soft and well made. Should work great, better quality, softer material then what I was using.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Looking for quality bumGenius at a reduced price and found it on Thanks Mama website. Happy to know about this company and will be back to purchase more in the future.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Great experience with purchasing the product I wanted at a great price.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Fast shipping, great price!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I wish you carried more stuff made in USA or made it easier to search for USA made products. You have the ability to look at everything made in USA, but if I was just searching for diapers it would be much easier if I could filter by USA made.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    pretyt good checkout process. Weèll see how the items arrive.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    I'm extremely satisfied with the products I purchsed. One item had a minor defect so I emailed customer service and received a response the next day. They replaced the damaged item at no extra cost to me.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Great place to shop
    Apr 6, 2015
    Great place to shop!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    The only things was dissatisfied with is it showed I could choose a pick up method but didn't show where I would be picking it up before I finshed my checkout so I just chose to spend more for shipping because I didn't want to have to get it from somewhere far
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Easy to work with and I got a great deal on my carrier.
    Mar 30, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    So excited to have found Stellar, Jolly, and Osa in stock from the same retailer!
    Mar 28, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    I have a baby on the way and I would really like to try cloth diapers. After doing some research it seems like these products from this website are great. The products have great reviews and this website has a great history. I am happy to support this company.