That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

12/14/2017
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 149 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Sep 21, 2017
    That Fish Place is always reliable and efficient with filling and delivering my orders. I am very please, with their Pricing, Product Quality, and Product Assortment.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Great place to shop, great prices, very quick and easy.
    Sep 21, 2017
    This is the second purchase I've made containing sand where one of the bags was torn and the box was filled with sand. This purchase, about half one one bag was emptied inside the box (which was packed in a well-used box that was torn apart upon arrival). I was also missing the soil I ordered, which was on my invoice so it either feel out while shipping or was missed. I love the website and prices, but if this is how my shipments will always arrive, I can't continue to buy here.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    This is my experience and could felt that this is ultimate professional way
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I want to see the water specs (hardness, ph, temp) the plants/fish are kept in in the store to reduce shock on transfer into my aquariums. This info is not given.
    Sep 20, 2017
    Delivery delayed by Hurricane Irma.I ordered 1-several of many plant types. Plants arrived wadded together in wet newspaper without tags saying which plants were which; I can't tell if I received my order.Several requests for temp and hardness of water in which plants grew all went unanswered.Half of the plants are yellowing/browning out and I can't tell why because I don't know what conditions were they raised in.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Nice place to shop
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Sep 20, 2017
    All ordered items were delivered on time. A few hang ups were the feeding bowls were more shallow than anticipated; there was a leash and harness pattern from lupine that wasn't available due to back order status.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Excellent service as always.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Best place I have found to buy aquarium products !
    Sep 17, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I hope the plants arrive in good shape
    Sep 16, 2017
    The plants arrived on time and in good shap