That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

02/17/2018
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 206 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Nov 26, 2017
    I was charged 10 dollars for shipping after accepting a coupon for free shipping. No explanation given.
    Dec 14, 2017
  • Nov 25, 2017
    So far it has been a wonderful experience , but will see what happens when I get my product and how long it takes to get it.
    Dec 13, 2017
    wonderful
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    The item I purchased was a glass lid for my fish tank. The price was better then amazon. Shipping was fast enough an package was so well wrapped in bubble wrap it required some work to get out. I would rather have too much then not enough. Very happy with product a look forward to using them again. You can tell they care and take pride in what they do. Thank you
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I was charged for shipping even though I spent more than $75 and used the free shipping promo code. The website doesn't say anything about extra shipping costs on certain items.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I'm so glad you had what I needed!
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I was buying this product, locally, from a veterinarian. The price for the 64 ounce supply of Goldenfeast Australian Blend bird food, at That Pet Place, is what I was paying for the 25 ounce bag through the vet. Not any more. Thank you!
    Dec 11, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2017
    None at this time,,
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 10, 2017
    I have done business with this company for quite some time. Always satisfactory.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Fast & easy to use.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Looking forward to seeing quality of product. Purchase was easy.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I love shopping online here! You always have what I need, and it always comes in a timely fashion. I have told my family up north about this store. Since I love it and the prices are a lot cheaper for aquarium and pond supplies!
    Dec 08, 2017
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Need more promo codes for better discounts for online shoppersnone
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Great selection worth the drive !
  • Nov 25, 2017
    I love this store. The prices and the variety are great.
    Dec 06, 2017
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I always have a good experience here. The value and variety are unmatched by any site I have found so far.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Super easy and found what I wanted.
    Dec 06, 2017
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Great place for all your pet needs. Best place for expertise when it comes to aquariums. Great for on line purchases. Highly recommend taking a ride to their retail store. Absolutely amazing.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Great selection easy to use site.
    good place to shop
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Free shipping should kick in at $50. The shipping costs should be shown in the shopping cart, not just at check out.