That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

08/29/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1012 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Aug 12, 2014
    Always very satisfied!!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    used catalogs back in the day still same great experience now!! :)
  • Aug 11, 2014
    You had the best price on a filter replacement piece that I needed so I decided to buy a few more things that I needed. I was able to complete the entire purchase on my mobile phone without much trouble. Would use your site again.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Best prices on aquarium supplements and chemicals. Just wish you carried Repashy products such as shrimp souffle.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great prices and super fast free shipping!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    First time shopping with that Fish Place, Never bought fish on line hope they came as promised alive. If so I will be a regular customer
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Not crazy about the survey but I have dealt with That Fish Place for some time and have not had a complaint. Got what I wanted without hassles and that's what counts.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    it was the only place I could find easily for what I wanted!!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for
  • Aug 11, 2014
    ThatFish Place really have some great prices especially on fish foods and fish medications!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good selection and very competitive prices
  • Aug 11, 2014
    We have always gotten everything we order on time and no problems. Best cost factor as well.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Had quite a bit of trouble checking out. It kept asking me to "accept cookies". My settings were already at that, but it would not let me submit. So I gave up and went back on the site today for one last try. Thankfully success.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great online store for all/any pet needs, great prices too.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great place to shop for supplies
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Excellent selection of high quality products.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    lots of aquarium stuff was out of stock
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Overall just upset I need to spend time looking into why the rest of my shipment has not arrived and where it is because I can not check the order status for some reason.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Had to fill order 3 times to get order to go through. You want survey before transaction is completed?
    Aug 11, 2014