That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 388 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Nov 20, 2015
    i hope you guys are really going to give me that 100 dollar giftcard I do recommend this store to anyone that has fish or any animals please ship my items as soon as passable thank you
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Very convenient and cost efficient
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I love going to the store and always make it a stop when I am in the area. I know the quality of the products is good so have no qualms about ordering on line. I like the free shipping.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Over the years I have enjoyed every purchase I have made. It has been at least 15 years, with not one complaint. I will be back, as always!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Being the first time hat I have ordered from here, prices seem to be good wull wait on shiping condition till product is received
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I was very impressed of all the products you had. Al though, Some of the pictures was not shown.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great website. Orderes come pretty fast no problems, no complaints.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great prices,on time delivery and ease of ordering
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great online store to shop for all my Koi Pond needs...
  • Nov 18, 2015
    they have what I want. Why waste my time looking someplace else?
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Lot of Back-Orders. Therefore purchase most from local pet stores.
    They are a good place
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Glad to have found this site
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Great experience, very easy to navigate
  • Nov 16, 2015
    It is very easy to shop online for our pond in our building atrium with koi's. Everyone enjoys the koi's in the pond. The price is right and availability is great.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I've been shopping the store since 1978,the best fish store EVER.
    Nov 17, 2015
    your Great
  • Nov 10, 2015
    That Fish Place - That Pet Place. I have had no problems ever. They have never made any mistakes on any of my orders or returns. They are my favorite place to shop. They also have very good prices and care very much about their customers.
    Nov 19, 2015
    I received my order in 3 days with no problems at all.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 20, 2015
    Jury is out on the results from the Triple Sulfa, the heater is fine as is the food I have used it before and like it. As it turns out the medicine didn't discolor the water so I didn't need the Crystal filter media but it will get used.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I've shopped That Fish Place off and on for the past 20+ years. Great selections, prices, staff are knowledgeable and polite.
    Nov 19, 2015
    This is a great service! the web site is informative, product quality and selection is very nice. I will be ordering aquarium livestock in the near future....that will be my test for the shipping quality as well the health of the fish.... I am excited to get my order filled to finish my 72 gallon saltwater tank.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Convenient place to get the fish equipment I need.
    Nov 18, 2015
    I ordered enough to qualify for the free shipping. They cancelled the product that I needed the most and then charged me shipping.