That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

07/06/2015
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 488 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• May 16, 2015
    great supplies, second order from them, highly impressed
  • May 16, 2015
    I am 76 years old and retired for 3 year. I have setup and maintained an aquarium and look forward to repeating the experience. Nurturing tropical fish and aquatic plants relates to my current hobby of raising houseplants.
  • May 16, 2015
    Do you ever send Free Items ? Your items are a lot !!
    Shipping it high
  • May 15, 2015
    was misled by free shipping levels. realize I had a few bulky items afterwards
  • May 15, 2015
    This is my first purchase order and I was pleased with the products offer and the ease of the purchase.
    I like it!
  • May 15, 2015
    First time finding this site online and placing an order. Site is very user friendly compared to other sites I have used in the past as well as lowest priced products I searched. Looking forward to using That Fish Place in the future.
  • May 14, 2015
    I went to the store, It was very nice.
  • May 14, 2015
    Good prices and prompt service.
  • May 9, 2015
    been dealing with them for many many years-love this company
    love this store
  • May 8, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Receive item damaged picture sent and got email return saying item condition looks fine. Willing to offered 10%. Even though I did ask to return the damaged item. Extreamly disappointed with the service. I really don't know why is it so hard for a huge company like that pet place to treat a loyal customer since 1994 this way. All I'm asking is to return the damaged items and Mail the same item back to me. Poor customer service.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    out of stock,manufacture changed item
  • May 7, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Had an issue with the way credit card address is recognized. CSR wouldn't change the address to recommended format instead had me get card and give then the customer support number the next day.
  • May 7, 2015
    Too many of the items I was looking for are out of stock.
    May 15, 2015
    Many of the products I was interested in were out of stock
  • May 5, 2015
    Very satisfied with products, price, and service.
    May 13, 2015
    Very satisfied
  • May 5, 2015
    Great price, easy transaction. I hope the product arrives as described!
    May 15, 2015
    fast delivery, great price, just what I needed. thanks!
  • May 2, 2015
    I wish you had a store closer to us. When my son lived in Lancaster we got a lot of pet supplies from you. We currently have 1 iguana, 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 crab, and 6 gold fish.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    The checkout required me to try multiple times until it worked.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    The checkout process sucks in that promo code discounts are not shown when you approve and submit the purchase. They are shown after purchasing. That meant a call to customer service to clarify before I hit the submit button. Please correct this for your customers.