That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

10/23/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 950 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Oct 21, 2014
    Great place to shop for fish!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    It was really nice and very easy to find my part I needed thanks.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Been customer over 20 years. All my fish stuffs got bought from here.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Having some issues recently with the newer aquarium chillers I've been ordering for a Salmon in the Classroom program. (Aqua Euro USA 1/4 HP Max Chill Chiller - For tanks up to 175) May need to find a new brand/model. Have had positive customer service interactions with Stephanie Welsh.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    fast, dependable, received within 2 days last time and food was FRESH. Not stale.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good variety, easy ordering, low prices and fast shipping.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was afraid I could not find a top for my aquaium but it was easy.
    Easy and quick
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love all the products and livestock that I have received from That Fish/Pet Place! Great prices and excellent service! I hope to one day visit the retail location and be able to see all of the aquarium set ups that they have!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love to walk in the store and see all the fish and reptiles. Snakes are my favorite. Shopping online is great when I can't get to the store.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    first time ordering, don't know yet.. prices are great..
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Best online shopping experience ever
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Very please the item I was looking for was very reasonable compared to other retailer. Some had the same item but listed over $100.00 more expensive
    Oct 19, 2014
    checked the price of these on the internet. That Fish Place had the best price with shipping received within just a couple days..... awesome item would recommend to other buyers
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Really liked the selection of items available. The pricing was competitive as well! Will do more business here.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great selection of aquarium items at a reasonable price! Customer Service was helpful when I noticed a second order on my credit card. Turned out to be a credit company issue.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Excellent product, decent price but, it took almost 2 weeks to receive the items; they came from different locations!!!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I love all the great deals & great selection
    Oct 21, 2014
    I just love the variety and great prices