That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

08/26/2015
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 390 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Jun 15, 2015
    I was highly impressed with the design and selection of the site.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Shopping online was easy.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Great loved the prices! keep them there and ill be a continuous user.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I love shopping here!!! Such a large selection of products, pets, and friendly staff. The website is easy to use and navigate.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    To high of freight charges
  • Jun 14, 2015
    So easy to find what I need
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I love this store!!! One stop shopping for pets
  • Jun 14, 2015
    GREAT PLACE TO GET ALL MY AQUARIUM NEEDS AT THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND ON MOST ITEMS
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Nice selection and good prices
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I will score higher on the survey if the items I bought are good. Alive and stay alive.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I liked that the product listed the actual dimension of the aquarium top, not just the dimension of the aquarium. Gave me more confidence that I was making the correct purchase
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Enjoy that Fishplace been shopping here for many many years I've been in the hobby for over 30 years
    Jun 14, 2015
    I have ordered items for over 20 years and I have never had a problem with that Fishplace. I once had over 85 aquariums running now I only run two but I will and always have ordered from that fish place. Bill Schuetz
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Unit had wrong manual. Although customer service said it w was the same as to how to operate, I went on line and printed out the correct one.
  • May 30, 2015
    no comment at this time
  • May 28, 2015
    Will see when I get my order.
    Jun 13, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    By far the best prices I found on line or in local stores. I have always had many pets. They will definitely be getting A LOT more business from me.
    Jun 14, 2015
    I made an order and paid for it. I was later contacted saying they would not ship the product I had chosen, it was too big. If that was the case, it should bit have been available for purchase on-line. I feel they should have honored the purchase even though they removed the item from their site, as I had already paid.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    Awesome place! Great prices and fast shipping, will buy from you again.