That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

12/23/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 771 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Dec 19, 2014
    Used to order all the time within the last 37 yrs, but magazines stopped coming & im not all that computer literate!!!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Only difficulty that I have experienced is that if I type in the wrong promo code, it won't allow me to correct it and move on... I have to log out and back in again. This also happened the last time I did it.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Alright prices and okay service.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Reasonable shipping and prices.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Nice selection of fish If they make it to my house I will buy again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good selection of items. Good Prices. Fast turn around for delivery.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very low prices and reasonable shipping costs!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great selection at a great price.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent source for all my pet needs.. No more PETCO, they have terrible customer service!! I'll be returning, for sure!! Thank you!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    That pet Place customer service was great and their prices were relatively lower than competitors. definitely coming back to this website.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The only problem was that they were out of stock on several things that I wanted to order.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great place! Quality products. I will definitely be coming back!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    If you know what aquarium products you will need, That fish place is the place to go. Much easier + quicker than going to the pet store or large pet warehouse.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great place to shop with great pricing. easy website to use when looking for a particular item. Have been using them for 3 years and have been totally satisfied with all purchases. Had questions for staff and they were very knowledgeable and a big help trying to add on to an existing order so not to pay shipping twice. I don't shop in marked up pet stores anymore. I would highly recommend using THAT PET PLACE for all your needs
  • Dec 7, 2014
    the prices were very reasonable
    Dec 17, 2014
    Ordering was easy, a special for "free shipping" made me choose this company for my purchase, and product was delivered quickly and in perfect shape. No complaints at all!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Please do not automatically add previously purchased items to my order just before check out.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Always have the best selection!