That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

05/23/2016
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 373 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• May 11, 2016
    need the 12x24 filter media, carbon & foam pad for the 2000 filter.
  • May 10, 2016
    good price for what i buy, always in stock, makes my bird happy
  • May 9, 2016
    Although I do love your prices, I spent almost $100 I still didn't qualitfy for the free shipping. I think the total price you paid for everything should be taken into consideration not just the total of the purchased products.
  • May 9, 2016
    Great place to shop
  • May 8, 2016
    I have just come across the site and I already love it! It's easy to find items, edit your cart, and educate yourself on animal goods.
  • May 8, 2016
    Best place to get pet supplies at great prices.
  • May 7, 2016
    very happy with everything about it.
  • May 6, 2016
    I have always shopped at That Fish Place - That Pet Place, so when I could not drive to get there I ordered online.
  • May 5, 2016
    May 10, 2016
    I ordered three kinds of fish: clown loaches, a pleco, and cory cats. You sent the pleco and cory cats but not the clown loaches. The clown loaches were what I really wanted. I ordered the other to kinds of fish to piggyback on the same delivery charge. Now I paid the whole delivery charge but I did not receive the loaches. ou sould have asked whether I wanted a partial delivery. I would have said no.
  • May 3, 2016
    very happy with the service.
    May 11, 2016
    It was what I wanted at a lower price.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Great prices for supplies compared to my local stores.
    May 9, 2016
    Order was on time. actually earlier than what it was supposed to be . Great prices on the supplies I needed. I am a return customer and will definitely order more often.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I am impressed with this site. I did not find some of the brands I was looking for, but found something I liked far better than other sites I shop at regularly.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    my only gripe is that That Fish P[ace is so far away. You are in PA and I am in DE
    May 11, 2016
    My only problem is the distance between my house and the fish place, I would love to shop in person, but mail delivery is good so it's not a big problem to shop on line.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    May 11, 2016
    I contacted you that my order had not been received. However, I found that it had arrived and had been put away until I could check the order. I was not told the day it arrived!!
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I was disappointed that TFP wasn't able to confirm that the part I am ordering was in fact the correct part for my pond pump. the quickness and ease of ordering was appreciated. the people that I spoke to Lisa in ordering and Mike in the parts department were both helpful.
    May 9, 2016
    I ordered a replacement part. I was unsure from the website if it was the correct part and talked to someone in that department. Unfortunately it was the wrong part. I learned through continued internet search on other sites. I contacted TFP and they immediately canceled the original order and sent the new part. The cancel order was not received and the original part was sent. However, TFP contacted me and told me not to worry, my account was still credited as if the cancellation went through. Although I live in VA, the next time I go to PA I will return the part. Thank you.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Great Store, wish it was closer!
    May 7, 2016
  • Apr 19, 2016
    This place has the best selection of items at that best place. They also carry replacement parts for the items I buy which is very important to me. I like having the option of online shopping when I am not able to get out to the store.
    May 11, 2016
    You have the best selection of products. It is easy to place online orders from you and I always get what I asked for at a good price with on time delivery. You can't get better than that! Always keep doing what you do!