That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

09/21/2017
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 213 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Aug 10, 2017
    Shipping cost to much. I picked the cheapest shipping at $9.74 and the products I purchased was $13.17. So I paid almost just as much just for shipping.
    Aug 21, 2017
  • Aug 10, 2017
    I've always enjoy purchasing online & I've even shopped in the store a few times. Prices are reasonable. A nice store to go visit. I usually make it a weekend trip ck the store out on Saturday , but on Sunday and head home.
    Aug 21, 2017
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Overall pretty good experience.. wish the plant specifications would include more info about height/propagation/and alittle​ more about how your shipment arrives as in how many portions, Approximate size of rhizomes, leaf/stem count, size of small medium large plants. But overall​ had a pretty good experience. If you'd like to contact me about any responses please do so through email as Im not always available​ through phone contact.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I purchase products that are cheapest at the time and only from vendors i trust to do a good job on delivery .
  • Aug 03, 2017
    I love this website soooo much
    Aug 19, 2017
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Pretty excited with the variety. I look forward to receiving my plants!
  • Aug 18, 2017
    That pet place has supplied me with turtle food for almost ten years.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Been a regular customer here since 1982 and will continue to do ALL of my business here!
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    It was difficult to find the correct size and wattage uvb bulb. 24" and 17 watts. But your store had the item I needed. Thank You !!
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Your prices are more competitive than other stores. :) thank you!!
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I love shopping at that fish place.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Overall great place had a few issues ordering but were easily resolved
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I have beem shoppong that pet place for upward of 10-15 yrs. always save loads of money compared to local pet store, always shipped in great condition. Customer service reps are up to date on info and a biologist is availab;e if needed and asked for I have only good things to say about That Pet Place and have and will continue to recommend to friends, people in general where topic of "fish" may come up :)
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Great Value
  • Jul 29, 2017
    A lot of the items I wanted were out of stock. (Mostly Plants) This was very frustrating to me. I had to take other items, but they weren't what I really wanted.
    Aug 15, 2017
  • Aug 15, 2017
    freight too high, $13 for $18 order but this is only place I've found this product. Pet Mountain is kicking your ass on price & free shipping
  • Aug 03, 2017
    This is the best place ever
    Aug 14, 2017
    I love this place it is fantastic I've ordered from here before and I will keep ordering from them forever
  • Aug 14, 2017
    I live it they should sell lizards and geckos bit otherwise i love it it is a app i would recomend to almost everyone
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I have purchased items in store and online, have always been satisfied.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Check out is next to impossible due to "I'm not a robot window". Free shipping, really isn't