That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

08/01/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1041 reviews.
That Pet Place has been servicing aquarium hobbyists and pet lovers around the world for 29 years. We offer low prices (up to 60% off of suggested retail prices), huge selection, and fast, reliable service.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Jul 29, 2014
    I am pleased with the selection and pricing that were offered, along with the various types of shipping methods. I was able to choose the appropriate size and length of the rope boing I purchased for my bird.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Overall, your prices usually can not be beaten. Prices around my area are through the roof for the simplest things and you have what I need in stock almost all the time. However, I would suggest a few more shipping options. Paying more for shipping than the actual item is a bit harsh. Bought a aquarium thermometer for 5.70 and paid 6.99 to ship it ( cheapest choice )seems a bit rough.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Had to fill order 3 times to get order to go through. You want survey before transaction is completed?
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great place to shop in the digi verse
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Starting out or pro, this is the biggest store with the largest selection in the Lebanon/Lancaster county area. From aquarium to fish, salt water or fresh, this store is unmatched in quality including store personnel. Very friendly personnel, who will help you on the merchandise floor or the fish room, with great patience. Glad to answer any questions you may have or even show you pictures on the computer of what the fish will look like full grown.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I found site easy to maneuver thru. great prices, High shipping but still cheaper than find a fish store that carries parts. I was happy with that fish place.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Good store, easy to use sight, and offered what i needed at great prices! I was very satisfied with my order.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I like the prices and the variety. I would.like a little more explanation and recommendation on other product.but overall it is very comfortable.to.shop at. Now we'll see the shipping
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I would recommend having the fish temperament in the description, like if it is a Cichlid only fish that can only live with other cichlids, you may want to say Aggressive, Cichlid Only tank. I found a few fish that I wanted but didn't know their temperament so I didn't order until I can research.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very easy to shop on this website. Easy to check out, decide what shipment option I wanted, and enter my credit my credit card information.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great experience and great prices
    Hope to use you more.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Loved that I could use paypal to pay for my items!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It is so easy to find the filter products I need for my turtle's tank!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Very pleased with the instruction manual accommodation with the information on the product. Very pleased with this site.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I was tickled that you had the product that I needed. I ordered a lot of fish food from you all a long time ago, and was just as satisfied with that order as I was with this one. Will definitely order again.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Purchase options are great. I really appreciate the Paypal option. Awesome prices!! Great customer support. I emailed a few days before regarding the availability of the product and got a swift and accurate answer.
    Jul 28, 2014