That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

02/10/2016
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 389 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Jan 31, 2016
    The last 3months I bough fish there they are sick and killed everything in my tank. Thatfishplace needs to find a new supplier or make sure the fish aren't sick before selling them. Over $100. in dead fish and no refund is BS.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Easy to purchase so we're awaiting our order, great website and wide section of items
  • Jan 30, 2016
    that pet place is a great website. everything available and always gets delivered in timely fashion. thanks!!!
    i like it
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Very good place to shop online with good prices, etc.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Website was easy to user, clear in what i was purchasing. Quick, efficient, easy. 10/10
    good prices and service
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Very happy with products and service
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Hope the fish come in good health....we'll see
  • Jan 29, 2016
    This is a great store both physical and online. Their selection is fantastic.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    So far so good! Just waiting for my order now. Very happy to find the product that I needed for a good price.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    We love this store & will continue to buy from here
  • Jan 28, 2016
    great place to shop, friendly staff.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I have always loved your pricing and came back after being out of the aquarium hobby for a few years. Two recommendations, when searching for a product it often auto fills the specific product/brand name so I believe you carry it. Then when I click return it doesn't show up so I search around thinking it is there somewhere but it is not. Also, for the price match guarantee it would be nice to take care of that match before I submit the order instead of being reimbursed and having to call back after I place the order. Little tweaks, not a deal breaker. I am always recommending you and wish you had a store here!
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    It was misleading that shipping was listed as $0.00 before actually checking out. Default shipping cost should show the cheapest possible option if it's going to be listed at all before checking out.
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    glad they are here,only place to get the supplies I need.
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    seems to be well organized
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    It was quick and easy. Product description was really specific.
    Jan 28, 2016
    I was satisfied with the delivery time. I didn't like the tape that was wrapped all over it because it made me feel like it was an opened before. My overall experience was good except for the packaging.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    shopped around before making final purchase of led lighting for 55 gallon tank. that fish place had the lowest price ever. they beat others prices anywhere from $20-$50. fantastic!!!! will definitely be coming back!
    Jan 29, 2016
    love this place will buy again