That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

01/15/2018
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 174 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Dec 22, 2017
    It's my favorite place to get things for my animals. I would tell anyone who has a pet to go here and that everyone who works here are very helpful.
  • Dec 21, 2017
    That Fish Place is one of the best places that I know of to buy aquarium supplies at a decent price while having a good selection as well.
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Great selection and pricing
  • Dec 19, 2017
    Great place to buy my aquarium needs
  • Dec 19, 2017
    great place to get these flavored dog ears for my schnauzer. can't find any where else in Fl.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Beats going to the pet store.
    Dec 19, 2017
    I'm very happy we the service.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    I wish that the coupon that was mailed to me would also work on the web site.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    That Fish Place always has what I need at a great price.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Same great service and prices for the last 25 years!
    Dec 16, 2017
    I have been ordering from you for 26 years. You guys are great! I was sad because I had to order my new pump somewhere else because you did not stock the new Marineland pump. I had two Magnums one was 15 years old, it died. The other one is 26 years old and still going. So I was not going to order a different brand. I bought both from you.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    It was wonderful to have had a real person pick up the phone when I called with questions.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    This is my first purchase. Im hoping it will go extremely well. If it does i look to purchase further items.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    your "not a robot" takes too long and is stupid. I knew exactly what I wanted and it took 3 times longer to check out than it used to. Everything else was fine.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Only problem I have ever had was with your updated IPad system that went down the last time I was shopping at your store, very inconvenient
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Shipping to Canada is way to expensive.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I thought I was getting free shipping for an order over $75. Not happy.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I was charged 10 dollars for shipping after accepting a coupon for free shipping. No explanation given.
    Dec 14, 2017
  • Nov 25, 2017
    So far it has been a wonderful experience , but will see what happens when I get my product and how long it takes to get it.
    Dec 13, 2017
    wonderful
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    The item I purchased was a glass lid for my fish tank. The price was better then amazon. Shipping was fast enough an package was so well wrapped in bubble wrap it required some work to get out. I would rather have too much then not enough. Very happy with product a look forward to using them again. You can tell they care and take pride in what they do. Thank you
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I was charged for shipping even though I spent more than $75 and used the free shipping promo code. The website doesn't say anything about extra shipping costs on certain items.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I'm so glad you had what I needed!