That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

09/17/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1049 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Sep 12, 2014
    Great prices on quality products.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Great store, easy to use and seek info on items. will use you instead of some others in the fish business. Thank you Rick
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Just learn about company and prices are very low.Love it.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Goods like very good pricing Will probably order again some time
  • Sep 12, 2014
    The only thing that I was disappointed about is a chart or easy-to-read description of what fish would be compatible with other fish. I was too afraid to continue shopping for other types of fish. Thank you.
    Quick and easy
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Love this place glad they have a website so I dont have to run 3 hrs to get the supplies I need.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Anytime I want something pet related I do massive research. And everytime I end up here because the price is always lowest. I should just come here and save myself time!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I called for details on the dimensions of the product. i was helped by two very pleasant employees, one of whom went out to the warehouse to measure the two items I was comparing. Excellent service, much beyond what most on line site offer to callers. Thank you.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    The survey should arrive after the product is delivered. So far, ordering was easy, but I have no idea about the quality or freshness of what I ordered until I receive it.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Your prices are very cheap and it's name brand, I'm very please to have made my purchase with you.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    easy shopping experience, site made well. easy to navigate.
    Too soon to tell.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Just started. Too soon for comments.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great company , good prices, timely delivery,nice selection. Never had a problem with anything. Highly recommend for aquarium supplies. Have not purchased live stock due to high shipping rates. Check-out is easy and can change order before submitting order. would like to see more special offers and ease of finding coupons and promo codes. VERY happy all the way around.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Shopping with you is green otherwise i'am driving all over town and still won't find what I need
    Sep 11, 2014
    Better than I could have asked for thanks koi are relieved food for days seals back up real good
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    The only complaint I had was back ordering and no clear information on when they would come available or what exactly was back ordered in a large order. I would just like a little more correspondence or indication on the site.