That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

12/27/2014
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 763 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Dec 16, 2014
    The only problem was that they were out of stock on several things that I wanted to order.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great place! Quality products. I will definitely be coming back!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    If you know what aquarium products you will need, That fish place is the place to go. Much easier + quicker than going to the pet store or large pet warehouse.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Always have what I want at ThatFishPlacw...
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've always been rather fond of That Fish Place; it's a business I'm happy to support. Aquarium equipment is just a category that doesn't require frequent replacement, so I don't shop here often.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Amazing. . Would love some free stuff!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    the prices were great and the selection of hard to find items was amazing. If you need it they got it.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I will be happy if the shipping charges are correct. I tried this once before and then was told the shipping wasw actually almost half of the item itself.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am very thankful that I foudn this site. I thought I was saving before, but my savigns are greater here. Very sad when things are out of stock though :(
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Good to great place to purchase I would always Purchase my equipment from them
  • Dec 14, 2014
    excellent options and shipping. Thanks.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love this place. I used to live in MD and would drive up to PA to make purchases. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to make any purchase for fish, cats or dogs.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I find the prices less than retail and it is easy to find what I am looking for
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Love the place been buying there for 30years plus. EMPLOYEES always helpfully
    Dec 16, 2014
    Best place for all my needs.Can't beat the prices.i drive 55 miles one way to the Fish Place to buy and stock up . well worth the trip.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Had product I really needed.
    like your store
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Associates are very helpful. Plenty of product to choose from
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great place to shop online or in the store! Kids love the touch tank
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Awesome food & live fish varieties. I just wish you had the Hikari brand Seaweed Extreme in the medium sized pellets, instead of just the small size. :(
    Dec 15, 2014
    Please sell Hikari Seaweed Extreme in the medium sized pellets. That's the only thing you didn't have that my fish needed.
  • Nov 28, 2014