That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

05/26/2017
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 230 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Apr 19, 2017
    Great variety and prices!
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I was not pleased with the advertising of free shipping on orders over $99. when it was time to check out I filled out the promo code and did not receive the free shipping. I was very displeased with the misleading FREE SHIPPING.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I have been ordering online for years from the company. Never have had to return anything. Packaging always good. Even took time and visited their business in PA once and pet the stingrays. Love how simple it is to reorder for my 200 gallon custom made fresh water tank.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    it would be nice if the Bird Toys category had an option to choose toys by bird size, small, medium, large, that sort of thing.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I was looking for freshwater shrimp or snails to help keep algae down, but didn't find any on your site. Otherwise, I was pleased with your selection and your descriptions were very informative and helped tremendously when trying to select tank mates.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Finding a way to allow free shipping with a minimum dollar amount always helps Internet sales.
    Price did it
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 16, 2017
    As someone involved in aquariums for over 30 years, this was my first time buying fish online. I will definitely do it again. That Fish Place staff walked me through the processed, made sure my order was completed and delivered as advertised!
  • Apr 15, 2017
    This is my first purchase, I hope that my son can receive this purchase in Florida until the day of the return of Vacations to Brazil (04/23/2017).We have a beautiful aquarium and I enjoyed her trip to the United States, I bought via internet and had it delivered to the Hotel where he is staying, let's see if everything works out.Grate hug to everyone, congratulations to the store ....Edson FerreiraRio de janeiro Brazil
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Nice site!..found it first time.
    Apr 15, 2017
    Great site
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Beats all pet supply prices in my area
    Apr 15, 2017
  • Apr 15, 2017
    The robot test is ridiculous-- hard to determine what is requested
  • Mar 28, 2017
    My fish tanks were empty for many years and I just decided to put some fishes again with help of a teen. I ordered many products before from the catalog. I thought orders over $99.00 the shipping was free. This order took almost all day as I had to leave computer about four times and I was not familiar with website. Next time, I will be familiar with website and products again.
    Apr 14, 2017
    That was my first purchase after many years. The tanks were empty for some years
  • Apr 14, 2017
    dissapointed shipping free after 100 $
  • Apr 14, 2017
    We are disappointed to see that your shipping and handling rates have increased. Condsider that there is a coupon for free shipping that only covers $6.99, it does not compensate for the $13 we still had to pay. We believe that you should have better shipping and handling rates for loyal customers.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Loved the plants
  • Apr 13, 2017
    I think their prices are good, not any better than my local area, paying for shipping sucks!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Many items out of stock
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Free shipping should be included to other countries
    Apr 13, 2017
    The only concern I have is with the shipping charges. If I'm not wrong this store used to be aquarium guys and I used to received great offers and shipping charges were the same as US. I live in PR and shipping is the same. They should also include the free shipping offer to PR if you spend 100.00 or more. Other than that everything is fine. Very good packaging, I could track my order, and items came in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Love the experience and prices. Would like to have more brand variety thoug
    Apr 13, 2017
    Great prices, prompt delivery. First time order, but I loved it!