That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

08/28/2015
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 392 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• Aug 8, 2015
    1st. ever purchase from this site. Got my meds fast, fresh, and tastes delicious! Thank you that pet place!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Always has what I need at the right price.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Have always loved TFP, but recently, especially in the retail store, they seem to be out of stock of more items than not!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Much better deals than shopping locally.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    A great store with a good selection. Love it and kids love it too.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Many years ago we purchased a 60gal. Hex tank from their Lancaster, Pa. Store. Plus other items. It had a hairline crack! Returned tank & got replacement. Still have tank.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Most things I needed were out of stock
  • Aug 4, 2015
    First time ordering so I have no remarks at this time. My orders are back ordered.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I used to live in pa and go to you store i am really happy you are online because i believe you are number 1
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Great selection of products, easy to navigate site. will buy again.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    don't have time for survey just wanted to buy something
  • Aug 2, 2015
    GREAT PRICES AND EASY TO ORDER
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Then I was checking out it charge me shipping. your ad offer free shipping over 100 dollar. I was going to call you all but then I seen three different orders on my email. my credit card was charge twice. but it was then taken off couple days later and also the shipping. thanks but this should not happen.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I've been very happy overall with all my purchases with that per place. From fish tank equipment to live stock.
    Aug 7, 2015
    Delivery was very quick and price was fair. I have ordered from here over 5 times now and have never had a problem.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    I use to order from yall all the time when ya had separate websites for each animal department at aquariumguys.com, new site with all of them together is very confusing.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    That Fish Place has gotten better about keeping items in stock
    Aug 4, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great prices and selection...
    Aug 2, 2015
    Great prices and selection. Order received on time.... Great customer support.... Part of the original order was received damage, however they were replaced with no fuss... Good job CS - Emerald Noll.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Good place to shop s I do not have to deal with inconsiderate drivers.
    Aug 8, 2015
    I got what I needed and had no issues