That Fish Place - That Pet Place Reviews

05/25/2015
That Fish Place - That Pet Place Ratings and User Reviews. That Fish Place - That Pet Place is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 544 reviews.
That Fish Place opened as a family owned and operated retail store in 1973. The goal was to make pet supplies more affordable for the average consumer while providing expert advice, great service and a huge selection. Since then, That Fish Place has become That Fish Place - That Pet Place and grown to offer factory direct prices both in store and on our website.

That Fish Place - That Pet Place Rating

More About That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Recent Reviews for That Fish Place - That Pet Place

• May 11, 2015
    I just placed my order hopefully it will arrive as promised in good condition
  • May 10, 2015
    Product said free shipping, but then there were no free shipping options at checkout/
  • May 10, 2015
    Great place for fish supplies The best prices.
    have what I just need :)
    Need more promo codes
  • May 10, 2015
    Great site, has everything I need
  • May 9, 2015
    Only thing i didnt like was not being able to combime the free shipping coupon with my $10 off $100 purchase coupon
  • May 9, 2015
    wasn't clear when said item maybe on back order so called store was told if ordered more than one was definitely on back order and could take at least a week or more. needs to be more forth right when stating this
  • May 8, 2015
    I have experienced very prompt service in the past so this is my go-to place for my koi supplies.
  • May 8, 2015
    I have purchased from That Pet Place for many years and have been impressed by the pricing, selection, and speed of delivery. And I like the free shipping.
  • May 8, 2015
    Great selection, wonderful prices and discounts.
  • May 7, 2015
    Shopping is very convenient and they seem to have everything that I need.
  • May 2, 2015
    Easy to order.
    May 10, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    Always happy with my purchases continue to recommend to my friends
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Shipping too damn high' ...........ItSux
    May 11, 2015
    good online experience...product was on back order for months finally came available so i ordered..package came on time. but tracking number said product left pet place but i was worrired because it didnt track. but finally came where it was suppose so im not mad at cha..i guess i will orded from u guys again. o yeah shipping prices are to much...
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The product I ordered is on back order. It would be nice if you could give some idea as to when it will come in. I would of course like to know how long I will have to wait and I couldn't answer the question as to when I expect my purchase.