The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Reviews

07/24/2014
The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Ashton Drake Galleries Online is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 403 reviews.

The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Rating

More About The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

Recent Reviews for The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

• Jul 16, 2014
    I HOPE THIS WORKS FAST..
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Beautiful array of products!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I have always been very happy with products, online service, and shipping with the Ashton Drake Galleries and have purchased many dolls and other products over the last decade.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Had bought a baby doll about 12 years ago. Very life like.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I just mostly buy babies and I have loved everyone I have received
  • Jul 15, 2014
    TOOK AWHILE TO GET TO THE WEBSITE BUT WAS GOOD AFTER I DIDNT GET REDIRECTED AGAIN. VERY UNIQUE SITE. VERY NEAT MERCHANDISE.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I have been getting these dolls for my daughter sense she was very young. She is now 39. In 2004 they had a house fire on 12/23 & lost every thing including her 6 year old daughter Abbie. She and her sister loved playing with the dolls, so that Christmas I got them one that had their name. They were so excited! They fire took them also. My daughter said Abbie took them to Heaven with her to play with. So I never bought any doll that she already had. I still buy my daughter one doll a year and she and her daughter Sammie still get excited about which one I chose. She now gets the mini dolls for her daughter. Like me she she never gets any that is a replica of the others those are all Tabbitha's (Abbie) now. Linda Pyatt
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Love love love this autism bear!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    They are a great company to work with quick delivery services also.
    couldve been better
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I found this product in my Sunday paper. Was going to mail in, but saw web-site and decided to order on line and pay in full. This item is for my 30 year old son who is a huge Bengal fan and has a baby girl that is 15 mos old and I thought this was a perfect gift for her to give her daddy for Christmas. Very excited to see!!!!!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Very cute doll, my daughter loves them
  • Jul 13, 2014
    this was very easy to negotiate. I also really appreciate the payment plan. it is better than Tonner's. My hope is that customer service is as good as Tonnerdoll.com which is quite good.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    the dolls are so life like and cute i can't wait to hold her
    so far so good.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    The doll is awesome!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Love the dolls
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great variety of products and easy to browse
    Jul 16, 2014
  • May 31, 2014
    I tied to buy the doll 5 times yesterday you sent me emails telling me thanks for the order. This morning I had an email saying you couldn't hold my order. So I did it again and received 3 thank you I hope your not sending me 6 dolls.
    Jul 16, 2014
    It took forever to get the doll. I wasn't able to tract the doll until 2 days before I received it. The stich ing on the are came out. I sewed it back and the eye lash cane off, I fixed it. Foe 150.00 nothing should have happened, if anything else goes wrong I will be sending it back for renfund.

From The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

Dear Pam, We’re sorry that you had difficulty navigating through our website to place your order. Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number along with the name of the doll and item number. We will ... Read full response »