The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Reviews

05/02/2015
The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Ashton Drake Galleries Online is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 845 reviews.

The Ashton Drake Galleries Online Rating

More About The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

Recent Reviews for The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

• Apr 25, 2015
    love all there products :)
  • Apr 25, 2015
    The worst retailer that I had seen in the US. They lie about delivery terms and delay the shipments by months, and the gifts are for young kids! They do not care about their customers.
    Just love there dolls.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love dolls that's it and have never seen any look so real
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I really like the products (dolls) you offer for sale. Was hoping to get a different type of Denver Broncos doll collection but it is no longer available. If you could offer The Denver Broncos Couch Potatoes again this year, I would certainly purchase one or more. Thank You.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love everything I have received both grand daughters love them thank you carol ebner
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Very nice items easy payments are nice ty
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I enjoyed the craftsmanship of the collectible doll
    I love this site
  • Apr 24, 2015
    i love the dolls and so does my daughter.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    My little girl has really enjoyed the dolls from Ashton Drake Galleries. I just ordered her fifth baby doll and this 1 is for her Birthday. It makes it very nice to be able to make payments and the online sight is very user friendly.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Very satisfied with how easy it is to order the products you are looking for.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Ordered "Charlie" for my grandaughter for her birthday. Can't wait to meet him.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Hopefully my purchase will please my granddaughters
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    I am very satisfied and wait to order my next item!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Love the realistic baby dolls. Especially since my grandchildren do not live nearby.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Thought wrongly that all products were realistically weighted. This is why I bought originally. Now, I realize that is not always the case. I feel that the realistically weighted dolls is what made the difference for me. I will be more careful in what I order in the future.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I would appreciate being able to buy other outfits for the dolls. It would really help to have a sort to include price and eye color. This made my search very lengthy. the prices under $100 work best for me and not many choices. I buy these for my grand daughters and they love them, they now are 6, 10 and 12 yo. They take very good care of them and appreciate them so much. I love the lifelike look, touch and feel.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Online purchase was good, I don't recall seeing how long it would take to get the product. The last time I ordered, there was a slight baby powder smell, this time it is way over the top. It almost smells toxic. I have been letting it air out in another room with fresh air, but it is so intense. after one day. I have one more coming and if this doll is that bad, I am not ordering again.

From The Ashton Drake Galleries Online

Dear GranNan, Thank you for your posting. We are sorry that you are less than happy with your doll. Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account information. We will be happy to assist with the return of ... Read full response »