The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

12/18/2014
The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• Dec 16, 2014
    Very satisfied I have looked for a long time for a supplier for my baking and decorating needs this one is great I would recommend to snybody
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This is the easiest online ordering for food flavorings than any other company out there. My business is in California, and it easer to purchase form Bakers Kitchen than any other I have dealt with.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    prices are a bit high and after adding the shipping, it's over all not something I can order or use very often.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the store lots if great products.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    BAKER'S KITCHEN'S ICING IS AMAZING!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    My wife loves your store, as have I the few times I have come along. Great atmosphere.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    There was some confusion about products being safe to wash in the laundry. The product description only said "dishwasher safe."
  • Dec 12, 2014
    this is my second purchase, very satisfied
  • Dec 11, 2014
    We like the quality of their products but not the customer service received when we made them aware of a shipping mix up. They did eventually make a monetary concession on my next order but it took multiple phone calls and I was made to feel like I was being unreasonable.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I placed an order, and later the next day was called and a message was left that the item was out of stock. I was called 30 minutes before the shipping department closed (at 4 which is pretty early/ridiculous in my opinion) so when I was able to call back on my break from work they were closed. I then had to use time during my lunch the next day to call and I ended up cancelling the order because I was able to find the products I wanted from a local specialty store.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    good prices and shipping options, but there ought to be bulk purchasing options or price breaks for large quantity orders. Perhaps a wholesale or membership program.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I needed 3 dozen of the Oklahoma cookie cutter asap for the December box of my subscription box company Okie Goodies, which sends a selection of foods grown, mixed, or made in Oklahoma by different small businesses across the state. The Oklahoma cookie cutters were going to be a last minute gift item added to each box. Every where I looked, vendors were out of stock, but The Baker's Kitchen saved my bacon. I called in, and the customer service rep was friendly and incredibly helpful. TBK didn't have all the cookie cutters I needed, but you got me a lot of them, and I was eventually able to make similar orders with a couple of other vendors to get the full amout I needed. My December Okie Goodies boxes shipped on time, and all my subscribers got a special Oklahoma-themed holiday gift! Thank you so much for all of you help!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    would like to see paypal as a payment option
  • Dec 5, 2014
    THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ON YOUR WEBSITE. HOPEFULLY I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM Y'ALL
    Dec 13, 2014
    I was not happy with the product. I wanted edible glitter not the flake sparkle one.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Very informative WEB page. Now, just waiting to confirm the rest: follow up on order and merchandize delivery schedule.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    not sure yet 1st time ordering
  • Dec 1, 2014
    There website was pretty easy to maneuver through. I like the variety of items they have available. I look forward to shopping there more in the future.
    Dec 12, 2014
    I ordered my items on a Monday. As my order was in transit, it was apparently damaged, and I got a notification from UPS that they were shipping it back to The Baker's Kitchen. I sent The Baker's Kitchen an e-mail asking about what would happen with my order on Thursday, after I received notification from UPS that the package was received back at The Baker's Kitchen; I did not receive a response. I called them the following Monday to check to see of they were reissuing the order or what was happening. The woman I spoke with could not find any information that the package was returned to them, she couldn't even locate the returned shipment, and did not know what I was talking about. The shipping manager was not in that day, so she was going to have him call me the next day. About a half hour after I spoke to The Baker's Kitchen, they called me back and said they were reissuing my order. I appreciate that they resent my order, the problem that I have, is that they should have resent it as soon as it was damaged and UPS was sending it back. I had requested expedited shipping so that I would have some of the items in time for a show I was doing, but they did not arrive in time for that show. Instead, they arrived a week late. I appreciate the quick response after my telephone call to them, but I think they should have reissued the order earlier, or at least contacted me to let me know that they were going to be taking care of it. I will try to order from them again in the future today least give them another chance.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Santa Claus has not yet delivered the package to Mom, but the elf has already nicely wrapped it.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I normally purchase my pastry fillings from another company, but Baker's Kitchen has a better variety of fruit fillings, which I use in my part-time business, baking out of my home.
    Dec 9, 2014
    i used the Strawberry pastry filling and Chocolate in my Kolachsky's. They baked beautifully in the oven with no oozing. Will purchase these fillings again very soon. Very Tasty!!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Even though I am not a "professional" baker, I use only professional ingredients. Baker's Kitchen keeps me well supplied with only the best. I won't shop anywhere else!
    Dec 10, 2014
    Baker's Kitchen is the only online site I trust to deliver exactly what they advertise. I have no complaints. I would recommend Baker's Kitchen to anyone who is serious about having professional quality ingredients in their edible creations!