The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 10/17/2016.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• Oct 17, 2016
    There is a good selection of items to order for making candy.
    Oct 24, 2016
    Just what I was looking for.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I'm hoping that my order gets to me within the week. It is very important for your company to deliver on time with no excuses.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    was hard to find had to look up old receipt...
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Oct 25, 2016
    The bakers kitchen was great I have ordered from them in the past and they have done everything for me. I even ordered the wrong thing I the past and they were able to fix it for me. They are great.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    This is the first time purchasing from BAKERS KITCHEN. Their price is good or at least less expensive than others for the same product. Definitely cheaper than a retail store. I'm satisfied.
    Oct 22, 2016
    I was very satisfied. The customer rep. was great. He deserves recognition for the superior way he handled a potential problem for my business. Thank you.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Easy to find item wanted
    Oct 18, 2016
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Love their products. Great flavors.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Have shopped here for my baking needs for almost 6 years! Love the selection and prices.
  • Oct 3, 2016
    I love shopping here the company has everything I need for my bakery.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    The product we purchased has been very satisfactory and we will continue to reorder as long as we do our own chocolates.
    Oct 8, 2016
    These products are of a very high quality and are easy to use.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Found exactly what I wanted will se again.
  • Sep 27, 2016
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Oct 12, 2016
    I ordered online & paid extra for expedited delivery. When checking out, it said USPS/UPS delivery. I don't have a street address, only a post office box; so I assumed it would be shipped USPS as a result. However, it wasn't. When checking the order status on the delivery date, I found that the package was shipped UPS and was at their warehouse in Oklahoma City. I had to leave work and go get the package at the UPS warehouse. Normally when I order something online & UPS is the carrier, they will transfer the package to USPS & it is delivered to my PO box. You need to change your checkout method to error out if you enter a PO box or use the forwarding aspect.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    First time ordering on this site. I am a banker that finances small businesses. I like purchasing from small business owners - you are the backbone of this country! I also like the fact that you are from Ohio and a family business. You've done a good job of making this order simple.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    The best place to get kitchen hassle and easy to check out...
    Oct 3, 2016
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Would like to see discounts for volume purchases on items.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I am so Pleased with my Purchases and Check out. I will Be Back.
    Sep 26, 2016
  • Sep 8, 2016
    I love The Baker's Kitchen! I have never had a bad experience with them or their products. Everything is always of the highest quality and I only purchase fondant through them.
    Sep 15, 2016
  • Sep 7, 2016
    I have been unable to find the angel white icing base in my area and so happy to find it! I am baking my daughter's wedding cake and need it to make the yummy icing I make!
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    I got my order on time, everything is perfect. I like the selection they offer. I think I have found a new place to order my baking goods.