The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

07/13/2014
The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 123 reviews.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• May 19, 2014
    the best white cake mix available.
  • May 19, 2014
    love the selection and price!
  • May 19, 2014
    Great experience and easy to find what I was looking for.
  • May 18, 2014
    Friendly..easy to deal with.
  • May 17, 2014
    Their products are fresh and taste great.
  • May 15, 2014
    Love it! They have great products and easy ordering process. Very fast shipping as well!
  • May 14, 2014
    Nice variety on products, great prices!!
  • May 13, 2014
    I have tried other sites for cake decorating supplies. None of them offer the large choices and good prices of The Baker's Kitchen. I always come back to The Baker's Kitchen.
  • May 13, 2014
    This will probably be the main site I order my baking supplies from...very satisfied with the one stop shop :)
  • May 12, 2014
    Excellent quality and prices for items.
    May 20, 2014
    Excellent quality as usual, I will return for all items needed in the future!
  • May 11, 2014
    I love the products they carry Satin Ice Fondant Tbc frostings and tbc shorting everything. Their prices are great, I would not buy from anyone else. as soon as I get my business permit I will buy in quanity. A Very Happy Customer.
  • May 11, 2014
    It showed the height and depth of cookie cutters but hot the length and width.
    May 19, 2014
    I was disappointed that the cookie cutters I ordered weren't described with size better. They are way smaller than I expected but will do. Will have them fabricated to my specifications. Over all maybe I had my expiations a little on the higher side than they should have been. However I will order again, but will get better information on the product before I do order.
  • May 10, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    I have found the necessary sugar for my pastries!
  • May 8, 2014
    Great Product selection. Quality of the products I use are the best
  • May 6, 2014
    I have been purchasing cake decorating supplied from Baker's Kitchen for a few years. They have a variety of supplies at reasonable prices.
    May 20, 2014
  • May 1, 2014
    I was looking for a ruffled cake base. I purchased it once before but could not find it.
    May 7, 2014
  • Apr 25, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    Great service. I'll be ordering from them again
  • Apr 24, 2014
    Site could us a face lift but overall I found what I was looking for & the Prices were great.
    May 7, 2014
    Maybe update the site. The look & feel felt out of date. Other than that great prices & availability