The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

02/09/2016
The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 77 reviews.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• Nov 16, 2015
    great prices and items very well presented.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    easy to maneuver around site. Large variety of selected items. Top quality items
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I love being able to go online and order what I want and can't find in a local store! The website for The Baker's Kitchen is easy-- just the way I like it.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Two members of my family are allergic to cinnamon and I consider myself lucky to have have found your site. Thank you so much !
  • Nov 10, 2015
    The Baker's Kitchen had a lot of variety of cooking pans and unique shapes. I liked that.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nov 16, 2015
    This is an awesome business but 50 dollars for this item is a little much anywhere else is selling it about 10-15 dollars cheaper including shipping but seems to not have nay in stock. The shipping was awesome and it was quick. I would buy from you again. But the prices are a bit much this could have been sent USPS for 5.25 instead of paying 13 dollars. The product is awesome and exactly what I needed!
  • Nov 2, 2015
    The website is acceptable but location of descriptors is slightly confusing--I have yet to experience the quality of the product....
    Nov 18, 2015