The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

10/21/2014
The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• Oct 21, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great products and fast service.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    great experience and customer service
  • Oct 19, 2014
    WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO CONTINUING TO PURCHASE HERE IS BECAUSE OF THE ONLINE SIMPLISITY, PRICES, AND SHIPPING.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I think that your shipping charges are unreal. The shipping was more than the product I ordered. How much can a box of cupcake papers weigh. That was ridiculous!!!!!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I've been looking for a site like this for a long time. I found you by accident and was very pleased.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I would recommend them because of quality and price.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It would be nice to have cake toppers that are not for weddings. I am making a three tier cake for a 40th anniversary celebration of a non profit. It is extremely hard to find cake toppers that are not wedding related. Actually I have found nothing so far.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The best. !n
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I will have to see the products when they arrive in order to give my full opinion
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Extremely easy to follow the website! You offer a wide area of supplies/equipment/baking supplies that are hard to find elsewhere! Great company!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    If I'm looking for something I really can't find anywhere else, I turn to TBK, I love the bulk items, I make tons of sugar cookies at Christmas!!! Thank you, Jodz I'm just sorry I live in Hawaii, Shipping SUCKS from anywhere!!!!! (not the continental united states) :(
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Look forward to purchasing in the future. It would be Great to be able to receive coupons or discounts on purchases.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I was wanting a few more pie and pastry fillings but I see that you didn't carry them. I wanted a Bavarian cream and a cream cheese filling. Hopefully you'll carry these in the future.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Shipping is so fat I love it!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Looks like a good online place to shop.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I recently started baking cakes and I received a gift certificate for my birthday to here and I absolutely fell in love!! I will come here first whenever I need any supplies. My husband is in the military so we are currently stationed in Texas but in about 2 years we will move back home to Ohio so I will for sure be visiting the store to check it out.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    This is my first purchase so far everthing was nice and smooth. I am confident my products will arrive safely and I will be pleased.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I resent being held captive (cannot leave this site) while answering all your questions. why don't you just count how many return customers you have. I heard that your product is excellent - I will wait and judge for myself. have a good day. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR MAGAZINES-OR ANYTHING ELSE. JUST THE PRODUCT I ORDERED PLEASE !!!
    Excellent customer service