The Baker's Kitchen Reviews

The Baker's Kitchen Ratings and User Reviews. The Baker's Kitchen is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 102 reviews.

The Baker's Kitchen Rating

More About The Baker's Kitchen

Recent Reviews for The Baker's Kitchen

• Sep 11, 2015
    I plan to make this my go to company for my suppiles as needed searched everywhere for the product and couldnt get it til October...but i need it now !! Thanks guys !! just couldnt find a coupon code anywhere would have been nice ...
  • Sep 11, 2015
    The page is overall sterile. Not simple to float from one product to another.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    The sugar cake decorations are outrageously high priced. I would never buy them for myself but got them as a requested gift.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I have shopped at The Baker's Kitchen a few times and have been very pleased with the service/product
  • Sep 8, 2015
    My business is home bakeing and I was able to find a lot of flavers
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I needed specificsupplies for a birthday party and found everything I needed
  • Sep 7, 2015
    So far I have had no problems and I have made a number of purchases
  • Sep 7, 2015
    the purchasing process was rather easy, and i think the pricing of the products were decent. I'm just happy to find the items i was looking for as they would be tricky to find in a store.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I like the variety of products in the bake ware supplies,the experience was a delightful one. I also enjoyed how the products were described clearly.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Looking forward to having product
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Although I like the product prices, I dislike the shipping charges to Hawaii.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    They carry some hard to find items. I would like to see product descriptionsearch include size.
    Sep 6, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Happy to find the item I was looking for!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Sep 9, 2015
    The only issue I had was with shipping times and fees. I thought it was a bit pricey compared to length of time in receiving the order placed. B
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Sep 7, 2015
    I have never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from The Bakers Kitchen. In fact since I switched from my old supplier I can't think of anywhere else I would order from. Thank you!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    first time I've seen the site. I will probably look there again.
    Sep 8, 2015
    I ordered 35mm pearls but they turned out to be the wrong color. It was the color I ordered, but they didn't match what I already had in larger sizes. I tried to sray them, but it didn't help. I ended up using white ones. Will use them in other applications. However, they did get here at the prescribed time. Thank you.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Affordable prices
    Sep 10, 2015
    My items actually arrived earlier than the expected delivery date and all items were packed nicely...thanks "The Baker's Kitchen "
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Been looking all over for orange sprinkles to make the Creamsicle Drinks on Pinterest with Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. So happy to find what I was looking for. My gf loves Funfetti Recipes so I bought more than I intended because I found our fav colors...Pink and Purple sprinkles too. Shipping was more than my order though...that sucks!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Sep 8, 2015
    Baker's Kitchen offered a variety of professional items at comparable or better pricing, and the website was easy to navigate. I can easily become frustrated with poor website function, content, and visibility. I knew what I wanted and needed the fastest exploratory means, best delivery option, and fair pricing to get it. If BK had not had these components I would have passed them up in a nanosecond. But I came back several times in my search to your site. Thank you.