The Beauty Place Reviews

09/30/2014
The Beauty Place Ratings and User Reviews. The Beauty Place is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 325 reviews.

The Beauty Place Rating

More About The Beauty Place

Recent Reviews for The Beauty Place

• Sep 24, 2014
    No comment yet.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great shop, great prices!!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    The prices were good, but They didn't have 2 basic items available from Obagi Nu Derm...toner and clear. Also, I probably entered 15-20 coupon codes before 1 was accepted. Though the coupon codes came up,as current, the site said they were expired, or not found.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    easy access and very easy to understand....will definitely be shopping here again
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Very good store and excellent prices
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I love SkinMedica however the local dermatologist prices are significantly higher. Also they do not offer discounts.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    great store great price on expensive shampoo I needed for my hair, loved the free shipping, loved the promo code that saved me an additional 5%. I usually buy this shampoo retail but can't afford it in the store right now but could buy it because of the beauty place's online pricing. THANK YOU
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Have not received the items ordered yet but suspect they should be fine. Ordering was generally easy but will know more when I receive the items. Thank U!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    was a great shopping experience
  • Sep 21, 2014
    In spite on my age I still waiting for some changes with my appearance with your product
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Easy to order from! Great prices and nice products!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Thanks for a good sellection.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Shipping fees keep me from ordering on line.
    Great one stop shop.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    I would never order from this site again. I've used the product I ordered fro my plastic surgeon twice before and ordered here because of the price. Your customer service phone number never connects you to a person and dyer my second email the site responded with an explanation but said since I opened the bottle I could not return it. I am a very unsatisfied customer and will post as much on every site I can find.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Great place to shop and prompt delivery of items ordered.
    Sep 22, 2014