The Beauty Place Reviews

08/26/2015
The Beauty Place Ratings and User Reviews. The Beauty Place is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 170 reviews.

The Beauty Place Rating

More About The Beauty Place

Recent Reviews for The Beauty Place

• Aug 15, 2015
    You handle Dr Murad 91st a good price. Even Proactive didn't help her face.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    It was very easy and fast to find what I needed. Love this website
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Heard so much about this product hopefully my mother will love
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This survey took longer than the actual transaction.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    The website does not allow you to keep shopping and go back to the page you were on, you have to do a search all over again each time you select something.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Love being to shop online instead going to department stores which items are higher priced.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I like your prices, ease of checkout with the safety of pay pall, and free shipping. I'll be back for more purchases, thanks
    best price i can find
  • Aug 10, 2015
    The product I purchased is a product I typically buy at Ulta. I've decided to purchase from your site as the price was most competitive out of all other vendors and the ordering process was very easy. I will continue to purchase from you as long as my order arrives as planned within the 5-7 business day timeframe.
    GREAT PRICES AND EASY CHECKOUT
    First time buyer
  • Aug 9, 2015
    1st time on website, made purchase, eagerly awaiting product!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Found exactly what I was looking for; liked the idea of the special items;completed order within 5 min. Thank you.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Great prices compared to any other websites!!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I love tried news products
    Aug 14, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 9, 2015
    Overall product selection and availability was great. Prices are reasonable, but shipping was poor. Product was damaged/ poorly packaged, causing it to leak out. Unable to get anyone on the phone.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    Es mi primera compra y hasta el momento esta todo excelente.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    loved it, fast and easy, and great prices! looking forward to buying more products.
    Aug 12, 2015
    I was very excited with my order, the discounts were amazing! Howver, I placed an order which I never received originally, over 3 weeks later, they are now sending another delivery. I am concerned that the way they ship takes up to 10 days to arrive, and I don't like my beauty products to be in trucks and warehouses that will be in over 77 degrees for days on end. Other online beauty sites offer delivery within 5 days at no additional cost, so it will impact my purchasing future products from this site. The quality of the product may be diminished due to shippin delays.