The Beauty Place Reviews

12/03/2016
The Beauty Place Ratings and User Reviews. The Beauty Place is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 325 reviews.

The Beauty Place Rating

More About The Beauty Place

Recent Reviews for The Beauty Place

• Sep 14, 2016
    Love this website!!!
  • Sep 14, 2016
    I finally found the shade of makeup I was seeking. Very nice!
  • Sep 12, 2016
    The best deal on the item I wanted to try. I was going to pass on it until I found it on your site for $15 less than other places
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I have been trying to order the large set of Curlesque Shampoo and Conditioner and you are always out of it. You should not have it on the web site if you never carry it.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    My 1st experience so far with The Beauty Place is very satisfactory.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I was very surprised to find a site with lower prices than I've ever found. I am very satisfied with the ease of check out and no tax. I am in school for cosmetology and will recommend this site to all my peers thanks
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I love this place. The selection and pricing is great! I will definitely be making another purchase from this site.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    I was very happy with the Beauty place! I am a licensed Esthetician and I love these products!
  • Sep 11, 2016
    It was great! I would shop again.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Great products at a great price.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    I was really Impressed with the prices of an expensive skin care brand AND the ability to have these items shipped for free was a major plus. The only critique I have is that i think there is something wrong with the site's 'forgot your password' functionality. I created an account associated with my gmail and forgot the password. I hit the forgot your password button and an email was sent to my gmail account. I received the email and clicked the link enclosed. The link brought me back to the 'Beauty Place' website however there were no prompts to reset you password. I went through the whole process again except I copied and pasted the link in my browser and had the same results. I waited a few days thinking the issue would be resolved and retried the process again to received the same results. I eventually had to place my order using an old email account because the reset password did not work. This was somewhat frustrating because I would prefer beauty place emails and purchase info be associated with my gmail because I use this account more and I intend to purchase more products from beauty palace.
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Great prices over Sephora!
  • Sep 10, 2016
    So easy to order and a great price! Bookmarking this site.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    I would like you to show the ingredients of every product. Also I would like you to send discount codes by email. Thank you
    Sep 12, 2016
    It would be great if you would have a 3 day free delivery like Amazon. My order took a bit longer than expected. The rest was great, product and customer service good.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Good place to buy beauty suplirs, prices are good
    Sep 12, 2016
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Sep 11, 2016
    This was the first time I've ordered from this company and I am very satisfied. The product came promptly, and it had very clear directions on how to use it. I ordered Retin A and I really like the way it works for my skin and that there isn't all the extra paper for directions or a complicated package. I would definitly recommend this website.