The Bowl Company Reviews

The Bowl Company Ratings and User Reviews. The Bowl Company is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 10/02/2015.

The Bowl Company Rating

More About The Bowl Company

Recent Reviews for The Bowl Company

• Oct 2, 2015
    I love their selection of Woodland Spode and they have great offers.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I am thrilled to add the newest Lenox ceramic items to my First Blessing Nativity Set. Thank you kindly.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I love being able to order gifts for my daughter in law without having to try and find who sells her selection of china. The company is easy to deal with . They respond to phone calls and have a great customer service department.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Great baby gifts.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Shopping was easy.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I loved the selection of patterns and various pieces offered on my final pattern selection. My daughter has wanted the piece I ordered since seeing mine three years ago. I'm so happy to finally be able to give this her as part of her Christmas gift!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I am happy to have found the item I purchased for a reasonable price from The Bowl Company.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    First experience with this site and found it after a specific item listed in a friend's registry was no longer available from the given website. So, I went on a search for that particular item and found it here. I was pleased overall with the site, except that the metal serving bowl I picked was listed as microwave safe. That seems unlikely to me that metal can go in the microwave. I didn't like that I had to set up an account with my credit card first and then had to go back to the cart and checkout and enter my card information again. Seemed like it was in the wrong order. Hopefully shipping and everything else goes okay. I have no idea since I've never ordered from (or even heard of) The Bowl Company. I'm happy they had exactly what I was looking for and will shop again.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The item I was looking for was discontinued but they still had it in stock. Yeah!!!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Your site is okay, but just like most other sites, no better or worse. You had the cheapest price for the product we wanted and that is why we bought from you.
  • Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Good prices and fun to shop
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I found The Bowl Company a couple years ago through Google and have purchased a few times. I have recommended this company to my friends. I use The Bowl Company as my "go to" store for Wilton Armetale.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Some of the order took too long to receive . It didn't answered on time When I questioned. So it'll be nice if you reply the E-mail on time
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    I did not like the packaging of this order of Wedgewood Peter Rabbit dishes. My last order of 2010 series of these dishes were packed in a much better box. This order of 2014 series of these dishes did not secure the three pieces as well. The bowls slipped out and could fall out because there was an opening in the box.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    BringItHome discount a bit misleading. Site was boring and almost switched to a different vendor having the same price.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Lovely products and competive prices!
    Jul 31, 2015
    The price was very competitive ,
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Was unable to locate the purple 2015 Waterford ornament on the Bowl Company site, but found on other company sites. Would have liked to have ordered that too so that I could take advantage of the discount for ordering more than $100. Was happy to find the 2014 Waterford ornament.
    Jul 31, 2015
    Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived in less time expected.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Overall, a good experience buying apparel and accesories from the bowl company. Good prices.
    Jul 19, 2015
    Amazing experience making my first purchase with Bowl Company.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I'm so satisfied with all the custumer service and also with all the merchandise that I purchase in the past I will continue too buy and also tell all my friends about the bowl company delivered hight end product for a very good values.
    Jul 24, 2015
    I'm extremely happy with this company all my arte italica purchases is been delivered on time and for a very good value , I will highly recommend this company for all my friends and families!