The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

02/12/2016
The Bradford Exchange Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Bradford Exchange Online is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 21195 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Rad... Show More Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Radko, Department 56, Precious Moments, and many others.

The Bradford Exchange Online Rating

More About The Bradford Exchange Online

Recent Reviews for The Bradford Exchange Online

None at this time!
    really good experience!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Love the selection and the personalization option
    Great place great deals
    Very easy to order from
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I was very pleased with the Bradford Exchange Online experience and I look forward to doing business with them very soon.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I've been a long time fan of the Bradford Exchange. I have purchased several plates over the years and still have them. I like the online site and the ease of purchasing it.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    The only thing I am not happy with is the amount of time it is going to take to receive my ring
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Beautiful Breast Cancer Awareness Tote. Can't wait to see in person.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I am hoping the appearance and quality stand up to the description and picture.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Absolutely loved my experience on their site!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I was very pleased to see that the ring size went up to 11 in Women's!
    I like all new things.
    Keep up the good work
  • Feb 11, 2016
    i got an email stating that I could receive it before Valentines day, if I purchased it before midnite tonight on the 11th of February. But, after I logon, it told me 2 days was still Feb. 17. I didn't pay the extra shipping to be delayed a few days or I would of stuck with the standard shipping. My other half is an otr driver and he hopes to be home this weekend .....that is why..i wanted it sooner..but i doubt it..I will get it.

From The Bradford Exchange Online

Hi Sue, The cut off date for ALL orders was 2/10 in order for it to be delivered for Valentine's Day. Email us if you need any other information. ~Kelsey customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Good so far, hopefully here for valentines
    bradford is awesome
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    ring wasn't the right size and looked much better online but I did like that I got my order quickly
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Overall liked the ring, just hard to see the writing & stones, but reasonably priced...stuck up more than a bought it would too, but pretty, tks!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I've ordered several items from Bradford during the holidays as gifts and as personal items I'm interested in. I like the products and my experience has been great.