The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

04/17/2015
The Bradford Exchange Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Bradford Exchange Online is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 11491 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2015.
Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Rad... Show More Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Radko, Department 56, Precious Moments, and many others.

The Bradford Exchange Online Rating

More About The Bradford Exchange Online

Recent Reviews for The Bradford Exchange Online

• Apr 16, 2015
    First time ordering shipping seems a bit much.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I love Disney merchandise. I can't wait to see my items ordered. It was so quick and easy. Loved it
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Excellent. Have ordered from Bradford during the past several years and never any complaints !
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I enjoyed going on the Bradford Exchange online site. There was a lot of different things on the site to view and some of them were very unique.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great and beautiful gifts, items always received in excellent shape and shipping time is acceptable. Will order again from Bradford Exchange for my special gifts.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Category for item ordered should be Jewelry/accessories.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Highly impressed with the Gift I selected and plan to order more gifts online from The Bradford Exchange Online!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    i am very happywitheverything ihave bought from this company..
    Great shopping experience
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I love Bradford Exchange. All items I have ordered have been excellent quality and beautiful.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Found the perfect gift I was looking for.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Its good but first time hopefully i receive soon..
  • Apr 16, 2015
    This site is awesome. Everything that I have ordered is of good quality, affordable, and arrives in a timely fashion. COmpletely satisfied and will continue to shop with your company.
    Very easy to order
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Have purchased from Bradford Exchange for over 40 years and have always been happy with product and personal handling.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Enjoy shopping with the exchange. I do not use my cards on line, but your name is familiar and professional. I trust using my card with you.
    love the products
  • Apr 3, 2015
    was sad that there was only 1 picture that i wanted and it showed it to me...when i placed the order...it was gone.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    IT WAS EASY TO USE AND THE PRODUCTS LOOK GREAT, I HOPE THE QUALITY MATCHES THE PICTURE AND IT ARRIVES BY APRIL 15TH FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING A GOOD REPORT ON THE PRODUCT.
    Apr 16, 2015
    I was disappointed when contacting CS, the first call stated that the item was at the jeweler being engraved and would be shipped with 48 to 72 hrs. which it was not and the next call I was told that all orders were stated to take 4 to 6 wks. needless to say that answer did not please me at all. I had ordered an item for a wedding gift for a certain date, as it turned out the gift did arrive before the date, which was nice but I did not like the staffs not knowing more about the order status on the second call plus the snappy response from them. I have always liked the merchandise pictures and thought it might be a good company to order from. The person receiving the gift was satisfied with it, I myself did not get to see it in person, so am taking her word for it that the quality is good and she liked it. I am deciding if I want to order more and have such a long wait time or not.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Love the Kinkade collection and the frames are beautiful. I was trying for normal delivery of my item and had a glitz and it was sent express and charged express! No other problems!!!