The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

12/20/2014
The Bradford Exchange Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Bradford Exchange Online is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 7450 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Rad... Show More Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Radko, Department 56, Precious Moments, and many others.

The Bradford Exchange Online Rating

More About The Bradford Exchange Online

Recent Reviews for The Bradford Exchange Online

• Dec 19, 2014
    I can't tell when my order has shipped - it states it wont arrive until February - I need it for Christmas - it is guaranteed for Christmas - but I can't see that it has shipped I can't tell what the status of my previous order it - I'm worried about it.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The Only thing that could be helpful is the explanation of whether the order u place on installments has been confirmed or how long it takes to expect it to show up on your bank account statement, im sitting here simply wondering if it went through or not even though I got a confirmation
  • Dec 19, 2014
    A great place to purchase great things of pass and present. Thank You!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    no customer service number found and want to correct my order
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I will let you know more after I get what I ordered
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I've purchased from Bradford Exchange before and find their jewelry to be beautiful and well worth the money.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Never got refunded last Christmas for the 2 day shipping, and it was 2 days late
    love the merchandise
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Hopefully I will get this in time for my B-day. It's a gift to myself. Also the 4 installments are good as well.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    did not ask me if I wanted a message inserted with my gift
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the choices you have sent me for Mustangs
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I am very pleased with the ease of ordering. I lost my reservation received so I decided to try online. This will probably arrive faster. I'm not sure yet if the correct amount of installment payment was charged to my account or if the total was charged. This survey popped up before I saw the Visa charge total. This is not a good way to order. The entire amount will overdraw my account!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Im ordering a little late and will be pleased if its here by Christmas eve.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Beautiful Merchandise, however, your shipping rates are misleading. For example, 2 day delivery says the cost is $21.95 but once you place the order the rate is $21.95 plus $22.00 for handling for a total of $43.95. This is not only expensive, it is very misleading.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Easy to use & understand! Appreciate that.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Very pleased with my purchase. Look forward to ordering again in the future.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have purchased many gifts in mail order status... never on line before. I hope that this purchase will be as satisfyiing as my prior purchases. I have only one problem. Your advertising departments has been sending me prospective items with my former wife's name on them. I would appreciate if that soliciting would please stop. I have been divorced for 10 yrs. Thank you.
    n/a

From The Bradford Exchange Online

Dear no applicable, Thank you for your posting. We were sorry to learn that you no longer wish to be notified of new products. As you requested, the account will be coded to prevent future mailings. However, keep in mind that mailings are prepared ... Read full response »
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Have heard about you but this is the first time i have bought from you and you had some nest firefighter things as i am a volunteer firefighter
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    i got through once on the phone with someone who only could tell me that they charged my account and that one of the items was shipped and the other was on backorder . Emailed twice to customer service with no return response.. Was not able to track shipment ..That to me is very poor service.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Item was so much less quality than the brochure picture.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I feel with the postage your prices are a little too high but than you wouldn't ne getting Bradford trains..i find they brake very easly and ive had to return quite a few pices and the turn around time is way too long
    Dec 19, 2014
    it takes to long for returns and refunds,some of your people on the phone are great and some have no idea..im still waiting on my ford locomotive and my wwii locomotive,i never received my $20.00 credit and it takes for ever to get a refund..i sent back a set of y tracks for a refund ive never received or my ford locomotive for a replacement because it was broke..ive ordered a lot of stuff from you and didn't received some and had to send for it again,i believe you should send me a set of your picking for all my trouble and for all the money ive spent with you