The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

01/27/2015
The Bradford Exchange Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Bradford Exchange Online is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 8401 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Rad... Show More Collectibles Today ia a leading provider of collectible artworks and fine gifts, collectiblestoday.com offers both serious and casual collectors the most comprehensive selection available. Their diverse inventory includes the works of many well-known and highly respected artists such as Thomas Kinkade, The Ashton-Drake Galleries, The Bradford Exchange, Christopher Radko, Department 56, Precious Moments, and many others.

The Bradford Exchange Online Rating

More About The Bradford Exchange Online

Recent Reviews for The Bradford Exchange Online

Very happy with you
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love your unique products.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Good selection of very unique hobby items; easy to order and items already received have been very high quality and durable
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I ordered a Mothers ring for my mom last year. She loved it. It was the leaf birthstone ring. i would have ordered the pendant as well but it does not come with a necklace.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I enjoyed the bradford exchange
  • Jan 27, 2015
    it was something that I was looking for my girlfriend I know she will love it
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I am glad to see that The Bradford Exchange has an online site now. I will recommend it to everyone that I know who collects collectables.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    this is my first experience , so far its been good
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I really like ordering on line , you have really nice gifts and that makes it easy for me to shop
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This was quick and easy! I hope it looks as good in person as it did online and in the ad.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love this place,I have gotten emails on things they think I might like and there always right on track,and yes I always order the stuff.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    very good selection web site very customer friendly
  • Jan 27, 2015
    A great online experience.
    website was too slow
  • Jan 27, 2015
    My wife is my world . she is my soul mate and when I seen this ring I knew she would love it.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    you have gifts for my niece but i wish you had items for my nephew on this site
  • Jan 27, 2015
    it was a great shopping experience for me
    You have beautiful items
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I'm very happy with the products I have received from Bradford exchange, and the easy way they have set up for ordering their products.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I love the Bradford, they have beautiful things. I bought the Seahawks ring recently and have had many compliments!
    Jan 27, 2015