The Cigar Hut Reviews

The Cigar Hut Ratings and User Reviews. The Cigar Hut is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2015.

The Cigar Hut Rating

More About The Cigar Hut

Recent Reviews for The Cigar Hut

• Nov 20, 2015
    After ordering from Cigar Hut numerous times without incident this time was a mess. I wanted to, and finally was aboe to, send my order to a different address than my shipping address but the system wouldnt let me. I kept getting a message that the billing address and the shipping addresses had to be the same. I finally started over and this time got a message that the billing address had to exactly match my earlier billing address but nothing about the billing and shipping addresses matching. This time I was able to complete my order sending the product ordered to an address different form my billing address. Getting there involved at least a half hour of my time and 3 long distnce international calls. I am not pleased !!
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I have ordered LOTS of cigars.............and.............I've never received any coupons or discounts towards my orders
  • Nov 16, 2015
    just found it on the www,i think I will likeit
    Nov 21, 2015
    very good cigars and I came back to order more,
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Survey is a bit premature. A survey should be sent after receipt of murchandise
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Great site. Great prices.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I've been buying Cigar Hut products on line for quite awhile now. And the consistency of the product, as well as the consistency of your efforts, just can't be beat. I'm always coming back! JB
    Nov 11, 2015
    cigar hut is my 'go to' for my Backwoods
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Great prices, low shipping costs and quick delivery.
    Nov 7, 2015
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Great selection, easy ordering
    Nov 11, 2015
    Everything went as
  • Oct 22, 2015
    I have ordered these bundles around 4 other times over the years and enjoy them very much.
    Nov 2, 2015
    I didn't find the cigars very tightly rolled, as a result they burn very quickly and smoke very fast.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Oct 31, 2015
    Hard to find this particular brand but found it here.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Great experience and easy!
    Nov 2, 2015
  • Oct 14, 2015
    I was both surprised and disappointed that two separate shipping charges were applied to the two items I ordered. I expected to pay one shipping charge for the entire order.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Oct 23, 2015
    Service was prompt.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    shipping prices are ridiculous they have some great products but shipping is outrageous. ...
    Oct 26, 2015
    Shipping costs were ridiculous love their selection but shipping is crazy !!!!
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Much cheaper price than my current provider.
    Oct 18, 2015
    Much better pricing than competitors.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I have just started smoking cigars and have been looking for a place that would allow me to have easy selections at a good price. After looking at many many sites I found that The Cigar Hut gave me everything I was looking for.
    Oct 15, 2015
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Very easy merchant to order from with a great selection, I will be doing business again with them shortly.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    he companyts and i am very satisfied with the produ
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I've been getting my cigars for many years from the Cigar Hut. They write it as it is to be, and it always is right on. The shipping works for me, tho it does seem a bit pricey for what I pay. For the 2 boxes it's costing me over $20.00 bucks to get it here, whenever it gets here
  • Sep 23, 2015
    First order experience, no comments to share.