The Cigar Hut Reviews

10/21/2014
The Cigar Hut Ratings and User Reviews. The Cigar Hut is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 10/10/2014.

The Cigar Hut Rating

More About The Cigar Hut

Recent Reviews for The Cigar Hut

• Oct 10, 2014
    I has been a pleasure conducting business with them. Had one issue that was quickly taken care of by providing me with a suitable alternative and shipping it quickly.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Very satisfied, with the promt delivery of items ordered
  • Oct 6, 2014
    If the cigars ae what they ae supposed to be it was a great deal .
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    I bought cigars for presents. The cigars are very nice packed, which is much beyond my expectation. I am very happy with what I got.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Shopping at cigar hut is simple and quick and the products are compatible withother companies.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The Cigar Hut's cigar prices are pretty good for a non-auction purchase. I'm just getting into cigar smoking, and collecting, and I like what I see. Not too happy about shipping prices though. You have to be sure you purchase more in one are t avoid paying shipping twice. Or, more possibly. The Ciagr Hut http://www.cigarsforless.com
    Oct 8, 2014
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Good product, good price
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    The buts are not as good as I had earlier. Seems there was a change in wrapper. Will have to think about a reorder
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Many items available, but not many I have heard of before.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Very nice smokes, great price, delivered quickly.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great selection. Good prices.
    Sep 25, 2014
    Good prices, great selections. Shipping is fast
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I've ordered 12 times........over $1000 and have never received a discount or promotion code. Do you not offer them for Palma Real Lonsdale cigars ?
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I will have a better answer when my order arrives because this was my 1st order. The website was easy to navigate and there were many flavored cigar options to choose from. I wish you sold clove cigars because that was my original reason to visit the site.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    good outdoor cigar for the price it is a can't beat deal
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Great Cigar at a great price. That is why I switched from whitelightning crooks to Cuban Delights.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    I am absolutely thrilled with the items i ordered!!! I will and have recommended you to both family and friends. I will continue to order from your company.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    TOO MUCH WORK ON LINE SHIPPING CHARGES NOT AT ALL FRIENDLY HIGH AND DISTASTFUL
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great selection with good prices.
    Aug 12, 2014
    Great cigar selection and good prices. Fast delivery with all cigars wrapped tightly to insure freashness.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    hope the cigars are what they say they are
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Package was delivered ok but Churchill cigars were dried out
  • Jul 25, 2014