The Eastwood Company Reviews

10/23/2014
The Eastwood Company Ratings and User Reviews. The Eastwood Company is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 209 reviews.
The Eastwood Company is a best friend to the auto restoration and customization enthusiast. EastwoodCompany.com is the source for unique and necessary tools & supplies for the hobbyist, and provides expert advice and how-to techniques and instruction.

The Eastwood Company Rating

More About The Eastwood Company

Recent Reviews for The Eastwood Company

• Sep 12, 2014
    Another great buying experience! Eastwood has what I need, when I need it!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Great tech support and overall good buying experiences.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    PLEASED WITH EASE OF FINDING PRODUCTS NEEDED AND PRICING OF MERCHANDISE
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I love the videos... very helpful... I wish when I look at a product it would have a little more detail... like can be used over paint... or do not use unless you have used this product first... that would be helpful... allow to cure one day before applying whatever... you get my drift. Thanks, Dave
  • Sep 9, 2014
    i stumbled upon Eastwood by searching 'how to paint your car' - and came across Kevin Tetz videos. He doesnt know it, but he's my new best friend! I love his podcasts, you tube videos, demos, etc... He sold my on Eastwood products. Since watching his videos, i have purchased the Evolution gun, primer, sanding blocks, powder coating kit - all kinds of stuff from Eastwood. Just today, i ordered more sandpaper from Eastwood - yeah, i could go into town and pick it up - but the online experience i've had with Eastwood is top class. I'll continue to purchase all of my restoration, and related, products from Eastwood. Am i an Eastwood guy? Absolutely... Would love a free t-shirt!! (XX large) :)
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Thank you for a great selection of tools, great prices, and easy shopping experience. You have a life time customer
  • Sep 8, 2014
    you need more color in spray cans.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    a good company to deal with
    Happy with products
  • Sep 8, 2014
    great company. I have purchased from them for the past 25 years. always great products and great service that meet the needs of the restorer.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    All of the Eastwood Products I have used have been excellent.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great product selection. Always adding new products. Good sales and specials
    the best company
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I like Eastwood very much. For me they are close by which makes it handy if I need something quick. I get my order in a timely manner. The prices are reasonable. They have about everything need.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    good products at fair price
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I like the site i like the video content you need more tutorials on welding and how to apply some of the coatings, some of the info on products is a little vague in the written info.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I would like to see more emphasis on American made products.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I don't like the way shipping charges are handled at checkout. I signed up for 1 year free shipping but the message came up that I had to wait for a quote?!? What is that all about !!!
    Sep 5, 2014
  • Aug 8, 2014
    On the whole O.K. the web can be clunky when signing up an account though, if you navigate away then you cannot jump back in or move back a page. Also the comments field limited the number of characters that could be entered to only a few words.
    Sep 5, 2014
    It was really good, except maybe the questionnaire should ask did you get the RIGHT stuff in the order.....I've got a component that is incorrect and postage back to U.S. for returns is not viable.