The FeelGood Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The FeelGood Store Reviews

02/18/2017
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 534 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

great place
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    I am totally happy with my purchase. I have problem feet so I have a lot of trouble finding shoes that fit and are comfortable. I will be purchasing more when needed!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Promo codes should be more prominent near checkout. I had to go back 4 screens to retrieve my code for checkout.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I searched the internet for your wonderful arch supports and could not find them no matter what terms I used. Fortunately I had saved the paperwork from the first pair of customize arch insoles and was able to find your web site.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Website very easy to navigate. Wide product selection...all in one store.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I'll know more once I receive Merchandise....
  • Feb 18, 2017
    There was a banner at the top of every screen about special shipping $1.99 flat rate but no where did it allow me to enter that code.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    You have a very good variety of products. I'm sure I'll order again in the future.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I am very satisfied with online transaction.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I'm very pleased with the products I received from the feel good store. I plan to keep using these products.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I don't know what the additional fee for the free replacement was about but I couldn't remove it, and I thought there was free shipping and handling.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I ordered a facial hair remover which is very loud and doesn't work very well.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    My shopping was easy and ordering was nice
  • Jan 25, 2017
    My shopping experience was very easy, fast, and I really enjoyed it. THANKS!
    Feb 17, 2017
    I had an excellent experience overall.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I ordered products by phone with this company and was completely satisfied with my purchases. Thank-you for providing these much needed products!
    Feb 16, 2017
    Best products...ease of ordering...
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I hate not having a coupon or not getting a break on shipping and handling. And a fee for "lost in shipment" is ridiculous. That is your issue. Not mine. Why do I pay that fee.?
  • Feb 15, 2017
    just like the quality of items they sale.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    The Feel Good Store website was very easy to use. I usually have a hard time placing orders online without the help of a family member.
    Feb 15, 2017
  • Feb 15, 2017
    The Feel Good Store has a lot of items that I will purchase over the months.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Hard to find item when you have the wrong magazine , easy to order after, will await product for satisfaction
  • Jan 28, 2017