The FeelGood Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The FeelGood Store Reviews

09/25/2017
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 235 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Sep 21, 2017
    I don't understand why you have a .99 cent replacement charge. If someone is unhappy with their purchase why can't they just return it? It seems that this is a ploy to compile.99 on every order which at some point could be quite lucrative.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I don't like negative statements at anytime, I am always positive and I'm updating my older Air compression boots and I am sure it's a phenomenal upgrade.Thanks and Gods' blessings. JF.
    Sep 21, 2017
    The order was received earlier that expected, thanks. However, I have tested the product only once, don't know at this time whether how I feel about it.I didn't find any information as how to deflate the air after using the product.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    ON MY IST ORDER I RECEIVE ONE ITEM FROM 3 ITEM I ORDER WITHOUT UPDATE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE REST AFTER CALLING I WAS NOT NOTIFY ONE OF THE ITEM IS BACKORDER ALSO NO GOOD SERVICE
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I have to see how the product works.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    good
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Would prefer more complete product information
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Great online ordering
  • Sep 18, 2017
    love the choices..easy to shop..
  • Sep 18, 2017
    In 1998 the US Postal Service added the postal code to the zip code, for me to receive my mail it is critical to have the postal code as part of my address. The Post Office delivers mail to the wrong address without the postal code. It is past time for companies to not be current with current government requirements for mail. I live in the woods in another county than the city in my mailing address and lazy mail sorters don't recognize the address as being outside their city limits. If you use UPS or FedEx they can't deliver my postal address, they need my street address which is not recognized by Google maps.
    like the variety
  • Sep 17, 2017
    I love their variety and quality of most products
  • Sep 17, 2017
    None now
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Sep 17, 2017
    Dissapointed it took so long. I just received. Don't remember how long it took. 3 weeks maybe. Much longer than otcompanies I have ordered from.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Sep 16, 2017
    One of the items that I purchased was not good quality. It required a charging of the battery but it would not charge.I don't feel that I should have to pay return shipping charges for an item that does not work.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    I am hopping the items ordered will be comfortable.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    I have ordered from Feel Good Store in the past, and I have been receiving emails, but the order form did not accept info so I had to "open an account". This puzzles me.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Very good store!!!!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Really can't say much it's my first time ordering. The cata. is interesting.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Sep 14, 2017
    I did receive my order on Wednesday. I am aware Irma upset a lot of things. But I really don't think I should have to pay for express shipping!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Not alot of wide widths to work for me. Also one style is not available until march 2018 and I need them for vacation next month.