The FeelGood Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The FeelGood Store Reviews

05/24/2017
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 403 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Apr 17, 2017
    This is my first online order with FeelGood store. However, my sister is a regular shopper and highly recommended that I give it a try! Excitingly awaiting the delivery of this skin care products order!
  • Mar 30, 2017
    can't answer until I have tried the item and find out just how good or bad it is.
    Apr 17, 2017
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I would like to to give thanks my co-worker Bobbie for sharing the FeelGoodStore information.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Fast and easy ordering!
    Apr 17, 2017
    Very satisfy.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I am pleased that you shoes known to be of good quality. And nearly every style includes a "W" option. Good selection. Least favorable is the pricey shipping.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    They carry quality products at a reasonable price
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    Everything went well with this purchase
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Usually, i would have to go to at least 2 different sources to make the purchases I made today. FeelGoodstore has a nice variety and the prices are reasonable. AND the FREE SHIPPING helps a lot! THANKS!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    This excellent shopping e,experience
    Apr 12, 2017
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Thank you for a nice and convenient shopping experience.
  • Mar 03, 2017
    wish shoes in wide widths would come in half sizes pass size 10 not sure if size eleven is going to be to big. but 10 is on the short side. we'll see I guess
    Apr 11, 2017
    I like the variety of shoes that come in wide, I had to buy men's shoes cause they were wider. now I have more shoes then ever before. thank you
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I like to make orders from the Feel Good Store, and I like that it's easy to send things back.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    there were items that will work on my feet and knees thank you.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Nice experience overall
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Apr 10, 2017
    I loved how easy the web site is so easy and the ordering proces. Unfortunately they did not fit and when I called they said they do not make the size I needed.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I have ordered from the catalog before and been extremely satisfied. Now that I have a computer, I am more than happy to order this way. Have always been happy with all the products I have purchased!
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Service is great and the prices are good and they have the products that I want.
  • Apr 09, 2017
    no comment
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Since this is my first purchase, I cannot tell if the products that I purchased meet my expectations. What I love about Feel Good is they carry the products that I wanted to get for a long time.