The FeelGood Store Reviews

10/30/2014
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 589 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Oct 22, 2014
    The main problem was that the web site did not work with Internet Explorer. When I called for help, I found that I had to use Chrome in order to purchase from the web site. This is really annoying. The site worked well with Chrome.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very simple check out process, I really love how they carry size 6 because that is very difficult to find. I am glad I found this website and definitely look forward to future purchases.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I purchased bunion toe straightener online. I received the order today but found out that it came in only one piece. I thought the price is for one pair. Anyway I ordered another one again but you charged me shipping and handling charges this time. I am quite fed up but still I need the other one.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I purchased a side sleeper pillow which is as hard as a rock. I also purchased a back stretcher which is do not like. B ut I will continue to look at your catalog and I hope I enjoy your shoe which I just purchased!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Very pleased with the service
    Never been disappointed.
    Easy first time customer
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have purchase thing fro feel good store for the last3 to 4 year,have no problem.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great variety of items. Website was easy to use.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I didn't like the restocking fee before I even receive product. It feels like being nickle and dimed. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I need to feel that feelGoodstore is above board to reorder.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    you personel should be moore friendly to custoners when ordering and try to have the products you ad on the cad
  • Oct 19, 2014
    THE TRANSACTION WAS JUST COMPLETED. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE DELIVERY, OR THE OPORTUNITY TO INSPECT THE MERCHANDISE. THEREFOR THIS SURVEY SHOULD PERHAPS NOT INCLUD FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    The glass talking scale did not work with or without a battery, it did not come on. It was delivered in the product's box without packaging that may have protected it better..I should not have to pay for the return of a damaged product.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Good products, with good prices.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very nice shopping with you.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I really like the selection of items they carry. I have used several of their health related items and have found them effective.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    This is the second time I have purchased from the Feel Good Store and am looking for a particular item which I have previously purchase somewhere else. A Gel filled knee brace.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I have purchased this item to wear in other shoes, instead of switching the same ones from shoe to shoe. Thus far the inserts seem to be helping. Thanks.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Buying shoes online is just never a good idea as it cost so much to send them back. So I loose so much of the purchase price just returning them! These shoes were quite comfortable except that they were a little too tight across the left ball of foot. I would have ordered an 8 instead of the 7.5 that I had to buy. I think they would have been perfect. Sent back since I didn't want to keep a pair of shoes that I would never wear.