The FeelGood Store Reviews

08/26/2015
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 876 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Aug 16, 2015
    i have ordered in the past for myself and other family members and am very pleased with your products
    None at this time.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I find you have a vast selection of popular products. I love it when you have sales.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    It was very easy to find the items I wanted
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I like the catalog and online was very easy to navigate.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Most of the items ordered have been very beneficial. I would like to see greater incentives(like coupons) for people that order regularly
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have really been happy knowing that the feel good store is available on line and through my monthly magazine, to suffice my neuropathy needs, I suffer in a lot of pain and it is wonderful to get these products. Respectfully, Margaret Guthrie
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Have you considered using PayPal for purchase of merchandise? Many more sites are using it instead of the purchaser having to input other data every time.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Good! some thing's I order from this site no one else has.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    This is my first experience with The Feel Good Store Products and I was quite impressed with the selection of items. I am looking forward to receiving my purchases to see if I will be satisfied with your merchandise.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    got wrong info on the card last so I reordered with the correct card number and date
    Aug 15, 2015
    I have ordered before good service and one of the best customer service by e mail and internet
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I liked how easy it was to make my order!
    Aug 15, 2015
    I'm very pleased with my order. In checking the tracking, it said the order had been canceled, which seemed very odd. Then the box arrived! So the tracking was a bit off.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    First order, so, ask me again in a few weeks,,,,,,,,
  • Aug 3, 2015
    You have products I need/want that I don't know where to find
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    I have ordered my second set of Heel Seat Wraps and told my Dr. about them this am at my appointment. They really to help in walking around the house. They are great!!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    The package arrived opened and badly damaged. thanks to your packaging the product survived. I didn't appreciate being forced to buy replacement insurance if lost insurance. extortion. Love the products.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    availability of strange, but needed items, is superb--shipping has been quick and well-delivered--I will use you again as needed--thanks
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Have alot of item that i be needed like for personal items when needed and their or at good use ifeel good helps me and my family to like my son have flat feet and i think this item I just purchase will solve the problem. Thanks just my order could come sooner
  • Jul 14, 2015