The FeelGood Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

The FeelGood Store Reviews

12/11/2017
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 276 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Nov 19, 2017
    Easy to order; prices acceptablel
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Pleased to find the items I was looking for at a reasonable price and no shipping cost!
    Recommend to EVERYONE
  • Nov 19, 2017
    The products look appealing and appear to fit my needs. I look forward to trying them. I really can't say more until I try them.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Like this catalog, have not gotten order yet
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Kind of hard navigating your website but am hopeful the braces help me with my serious back issues
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Available merchandise looks like fun. I am VERY happy that you provide compression items in colorful patterns. Since my doctor wants me to wear these things (ugh), I'm glad I can (hopefully because this is my first order) find colorful items that are also healthful.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Not much variety on the compression panty hose, I ordered from another place.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    I love the products from the FeelGoodstore. I do have some health problems that includes severe chronic pain and mobility issues. I have purchased products from FeelGood that help me feel a bit better. I have found products here that I could not find anywhere else.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    No comments. everything is fine
    Nov 17, 2017
    I always enjoy shopping from feelgood. they have so many things to choose from and prices are pretty reasonable compared to their competitors. I have placed a few more orders in the past month or so. I am a satisfied customer. thank u
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I was interested in finger nail clippers that were more user friendly than the usual ones in most stores.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    very good
    Nov 17, 2017
  • Oct 29, 2017
    I am glad The FeelGood Store is out there for someone my age. It makes life much easier. Thank You
    Nov 16, 2017
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Very excited about the interesting variety of products.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    The prices are very good. They have a little bit of everything. Very pleased.
  • Nov 04, 2017
    Nov 15, 2017
    They sent all the same colors, I ordered 3 different colors.order was wrong I do appreciate the I have to pay postage.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Very interesting to purchse at FeelGoodstore
  • Nov 13, 2017
    I like your products - wish I could afford to purchase more.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Product explained and easy checkout.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Easy to order. items explained well
    Nov 13, 2017
    I hope this product does what it advertised. willing to try it. delivered on time!