The FeelGood Store Reviews

02/13/2016
The FeelGood Store Ratings and User Reviews. The FeelGood Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 746 reviews.

The FeelGood Store Rating

More About The FeelGood Store

Recent Reviews for The FeelGood Store

• Feb 4, 2016
    It was extremely easy to place an order with you and I'm very happy to be able to get the items that I needed.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I REALLY LIKE THE EASY TO READ INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE MY ORDER FORM. I REALLY NEED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ON LINE SHOPPING BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO GO TO A STORE.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    all is okay easy to order
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I would like to have coupons and free shipping options
  • Feb 4, 2016
    No comment until I get the items I ordered.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I was not sure what the Priority replacement charge was and I could not find it in the literature.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The FeelGood Store is sooo easy to place orders on the internet. I have ordered the same product for 3 months and have been happy with all my experiences here. So I thank you for that!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    ithink the store has alot of useful products for hlping withold and new injuries
    Lots of great products
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have purchased several times from you and always been pleased. You have some things that no other catalog has.
    Love your products
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Looking forward to receiving both items. Have been looking for the walking sticks for some time.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great site and will recommend it to all
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Site is easy to read. response well
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I've always been extremely satisfied with my orders. Quite often there are items available that I can't find elsewhere.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I have ordered from Feel Good Store in the past and have been satisfied with the products.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    I should get free shipping. I prefer you ship my orders USPS. Please do not ship any of my orders by UPS or FEDEX, these two companies do not deliver as scheduled and passes my packages off to the Local Postal Service anyway while I am paying for their service. I am very disappointed in UPS and FEDEX delivery service. Thank you
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I like their merchandise , they have reasonable price and good quality . I also like the free shipping .
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    It is somewhat difficult to navigate site. Need to have a "return to top" or "continue shopping" at bottom of each page.
    Feb 4, 2016
    I was unaware the boots were wide calf I think that overall it is easier to buy retail so that if I have a problem I can get it taken care of very quickly.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    First time ordering from The FeelGood Store. Excited to receive items and anticipating the quality of the products. Looking forward to being able to give a good review on the pruchases. The ease of placing the order was great.
    Feb 4, 2016
    I first tried to call in an order. I did not complete that process due to the attitude and tone of voice the csr used. I then ordered on line and was/am very pleased with the ease of the online ordering process. I plan on ordering online gain.