The Golf Club Reviews

03/28/2015
The Golf Club Ratings and User Reviews. The Golf Club is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 95 reviews.

The Golf Club Rating

More About The Golf Club

Recent Reviews for The Golf Club

• Feb 3, 2015
    I've found just what I was searching for. Now I have to see what the quality is like when I receive them.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Feb 6, 2015
    Great prices, good availability, my only problem was with the product, not the site. The White Adidas shorts were transparent. When I called for resolution, they were very accommodating and helpful.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Nice website great prices
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Found the exact product I was looking for.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Vince helped me over the phone and was AWESOME!!!!! Best Customer Service I had looking for shirts for our boys High School Team!!! VERY HELPFUL!!!!! He deserves a Raise!!!!! I was very impressed!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I find it refreshing being able to find left hand golf clubs and other merchandise at The Golf Club. It's very difficult to buy what I need even at the local stores in San Diego, CA unless it's special ordered. Thanks!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Easy and fast shopping and checkout.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    the cart was a bit goofy as I could not see what I purchased and continued to shop.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Good selection and good prices
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site and awesome prices. Wish you guys had Under Armour apparel as well.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great experience. Thank you!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Ecellent Service
    Feb 5, 2015
    Excellent service and product selection
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I shop here often. Thanks for the low prices.
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Got a shirt for way less than anywhere else. Will update once I receive.
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great site, low prices, and great customer service. I spoke with customer service a few times before placing my order and all the people I talked with were extremely helpful.
    Jan 28, 2015
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Love this shop!
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Feb 1, 2015
    Asked to ship by that Fri. Told it would. Since it didn't I had to divert UPS shipment to next location at a cost
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Have to see the item to believe it that it's the same item $40 cheaper then anywhere else and free shipping on top of it all. I'm a skeptic with regard to something too good to be true. Hopefully I'm wrong when I get the product.
    Feb 4, 2015
    Great product at a great price.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    Requested several times for information on golf skirts for tall women but still have not heard from anyone I would likely order if someone would provide me this information. Thank you The skirts I ordered were too short. I have other Nike skirts and what your site described the measurements of your was not accurate to mine.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I have not received mynorder yet. But, I have looking for this vest for a while. Excited to find one. I will let you know how the rest of my experience is. Thank you for having it.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I found a product that I had been looking for in sores and other online stores. It came in a timely matter and good condition. I will shop again.