The Hamilton Collection Online Reviews

07/04/2015
The Hamilton Collection Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Hamilton Collection Online is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 727 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

The Hamilton Collection Online Rating

More About The Hamilton Collection Online

Recent Reviews for The Hamilton Collection Online

• Jul 4, 2015
    So happy with my first Hawk figurine I had to get the second one.
    I love the Hamilton Collection! great collectible figurines
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I enjoy looking at the items on your site. It's pretty easy to maneuver through. I love how easy it is to check out.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    my wife picked out these items. she viewed them in magazine.im happy with the ease of web site.
    Very much liked
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have dealt with merchant in the past and was always happy with total experience.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    would like to see the Shih Tzu cup and saucer collection returned, with black and white options.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The character was very colorful and I couldn't resist it.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    They design very beautiful collectibles. I love them, they are curio cabinet ready!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Overall nice products but a little pricy
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I enjoy looking at the collection. Could not decide about what I wanted to collect! I will start with these.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    was very easy to use and love what I bought
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I had to go through the checkout process several time because the system was not responding correctly. I am concerned that I will be overcharged for multiple items. I was excited to find this item for my sister's birthday but am not sure if I will get it in time. It did not give me an option for shipping , so I have no idea when it will arrive.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Really enjoyed seeing precious moments characters in my favorite sports team moment. My wife will love it and it's a memory we can share together.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Super easy experience! I will be buying from them again!
    i love your collection
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I would of liked to add a note to the recipient
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Great, will shop again.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    when I purchased the two items I'm pretty sure it said allow 7 to 10 days for delivery, and when I checked on the delivery because its been almost a month I see that one will be sent at the end of August and the other the end of December both year of 2015 I think. If I knew it was going to take that long I would of never ordered them and having them come so far apart from each other is crazy. These were going to be a gift but I had to rush out and find something else to give. VERY DISAPPOINTED
  • May 19, 2015