The Hamilton Collection Online Reviews

10/23/2014
The Hamilton Collection Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Hamilton Collection Online is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 549 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

The Hamilton Collection Online Rating

More About The Hamilton Collection Online

Recent Reviews for The Hamilton Collection Online

• Oct 23, 2014
    I think they have very wonderful products!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    They should make it clear if the figurines are resin or porcelain. Serious collectors would want to know this. I might have bought more if the other figurines stated if they where porcelain or resin. And also the NFL precious moments and the NHL precious moments did not have the Detroit Lions or the Detroit Redwings figurines offered most of the rest of the teams where offered . I think this is discrimination against the Detroit fans. If they are going to offer them they should offer them all.
    Great company; as always
  • Oct 23, 2014
    They have alot of beautiful collectables that my girls including my 10 year old grandauhter love, even things for my son n son in law! If I need a special gift Ive just gone to their online site andbought it straight out versus preview things, love them !!!
    They sell great items.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    II like the collection they offer
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This is my 5th purchase, but that does not include the many items bought from you that have been given as gifts to me. your disney collection is outstanding and I am ALWAYS very satisfied with your products. Thank you.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Why do I have to do this survey? On an IPad if I don't do this survey I get knocked out?? I just want to purchase an item.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Hoping that I can maybe use the precious moments figurine (Giants - every day is a home run with you) as our cake topper for our wedding! looks really cute no matter what we do with it
    I like this product
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very easy to find what I wanted and easy to order the product.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Don't like paying shipping and handllng on each item bought at the same time!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Hamilton Collection Online fine! This survey is invasive!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I HAVE A LOT OF THE HAMILTON COLLECTION ALREADY. THIS WAS A VERY GOOD WEBSITE. I WOULD FOR SURE VISIT IT AGAIN. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE A COUPON FOR MY ORDER.THANKS
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The entry process is a bit intimidating. It said I had not entered a number when it was already provided.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    The Hanilton Collections are just beautiful. I have gotten each of my grand daughters a collection. They just love them!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Every thing went soomthly
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Check with Hamilton customer service.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    The web link given in the advertisement led directly to the item of interest. There were several views of the item and ordering was easy.
    Oct 22, 2014
    The package was easily trackable and delivered on time. Package was in good condition and wrapped well with adequate protection.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I don't like the question about my sex, age and what I make.
    Oct 22, 2014