The Hamilton Collection Online Reviews

10/20/2014
The Hamilton Collection Online Ratings and User Reviews. The Hamilton Collection Online is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 542 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

The Hamilton Collection Online Rating

More About The Hamilton Collection Online

Recent Reviews for The Hamilton Collection Online

It was nice..
  • Oct 20, 2014
    My mother is a Hamilton collector. I have seen the items she has purchased and they are so detailed. I am so looking forward to receiving the Mickey Saints Fan. We have been fans for the Saints for 20 plus years. Thank you!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This being my first order the question of How was my experience with this is to early. Survey should be taken after I receive my merchandise.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I saw this advertisement in Sunday's paper and I wanted to order this particular item. I did not look at anything else, I just ordered what I was interested in.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Pleasant online shopping experience. I look forward to getting my items and seeing the quality of the products.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    A Grand Daughter owns a pair of Dachhunds, this one looks just like one of hers. We are buying this as a Xmas gift.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Although I like the sports figurines, why aren't any of them available with characters other than white and blonde?
    Always like the quality
  • Oct 19, 2014
    the ordering of the item was easy , haven't yet received the item because of high demand
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Very excited to see the Kansas City Royals PM!!!!! The sight is super orginazed and easy!
    love the precious moments
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I got a mailer and decided to purchase online instead. I am very glad I did!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I love, love the Jasmine Becket-Griffith Fairy Collection. HOWEVER, it took some doing to find the other figurines in the collection. I noticed some of the Fairies are "Sports Themed". DO NOT WANT THEM. Want only Fairies. Thank You.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    It was a very easy site to use.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    A very pleasant shopping experience!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    easy to navigate and user friendly
    very easy to understand
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very easy to find what I was looking for
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Made shopping for the wife's birthday very easy.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    First time experience. Was quick and easy as it should be.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I expected the interior and engine compartment detail to be of higher quality. Disappointed to see simple molded plastic components.