The Human Solution Reviews

02/08/2016
The Human Solution Ratings and User Reviews. The Human Solution is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 258 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
yahoo merchant

The Human Solution Rating

More About The Human Solution

Recent Reviews for The Human Solution

• Feb 8, 2016
    Very helpful and informative, both website and chat. They should have more information about fabric types, however.
    Excited for the desk!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    complete ergonomic product solution.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    things were not very clear
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The Human Solution has great products.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I could not get a discount code and I have no idea when it will ship
  • Feb 6, 2016
    This is my first experience with the company. So far, so good
  • Feb 5, 2016
    The shopping experience was excellent. The website product detail on the uplift desks is also excellent.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I purchased a Computer Desk that electronically rises for standing or lowers for sitting. I checked a number of vendors over the last week and The Human Solution was the only one that had exactly what I was looking for at a competitive price. Thank you; I'm pleased with my purchase and look forward to putting it into use!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It would be helpful to be able to edit the desk in your cart. I made a changes a few times and each time I had to build a new desk and add it to my cart then remove the other
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great products. I purchased one of their Uplift desks and ergonomic chairs and I am very satisfied.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Easy to order and the shipping is quick
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    This company is my go-to for ergonomic parts
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great pricing and easy to use website.
    Feb 7, 2016
    excellent product
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Already recommended a colleague today to purchase the sit-stand desk I just ordered.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Disappointed that we couldn't put the CPU holder on AND allow space for the filing cabinet. It seems one shouldn't be allowed to design and purchase both for the same desk.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    I love my new desk! It did take a little while to assemble, but it wasn't difficult. The corner of the desk was damaged slightly on arrival, but my computer blocks the view of it so it's alright. I'm thinking of buying another one of these to have at home!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Seems to be well run company. Good focus.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Everything was fine except 6 holes in one leg were not tapped for the machine screws. I purchased a tap and did it my self. Other than that everything was fine. Desk works fine.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    I am so pleased with this product! It is exactly what I needed to vary my positions while I'm working at my computer station. The mat included with the order was an added bonus and makes standing so comfortable. I am sharing your website with my colleagues!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Prices were fair, shipping speed was great.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    The order tracking was horrendous. More than a week later when I still did not see any movement on the order, I called customer support. They had no clue that there had been no movement which meant if I hadn't found the time to call, nothing would have happened. Thankfully the lady support agent I got was extremely helpful and went out of her way to expedite my order ahead of the backlog and get it out to me in a reasonable amount of time from that point on. Still the order tracking and related systems left a lot wanting. The actual product too, there are machined screws which did not go all the way in which means the machining leaves a lot to be desired. The grommet hole finishing wasn't the best quality either. Product quality ca be better. Overall the product serves my purpose pretty well and meets expectation. But for it to be excellent (given the price I paid) there are aspects I have described that can be better.