The Kershaw Store Reviews

The Kershaw Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Kershaw Store is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 10/10/2015.
Circle of Excellence - The Kershaw Store

2010 Winner

The Kershaw Store Rating

More About The Kershaw Store

Recent Reviews for The Kershaw Store

• Oct 10, 2015
    I have recommended the kershaw store to several of my firends who love my knife, and will continue to do so. Easy site nav, clear photos.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    love kershaw knifes best on the market
  • Oct 8, 2015
    This is my second time purchasing from the Kershaw store. When I found this website I was extremely excited for all the affordable items Kershaw offers. I am a pleased and happy customer that will continue to purchase items from this website when I need/want them.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    the kershaw store is great. quality knives for a reasonable price. i plan to shop here again.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Very competitive Prices and prompt free delivery.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Cannot order replacement parts ... I had to call the manufacturer which are mailing me the needed parts. I tried to pay for the item with a credit card, 3 different ones to be exact and it would not accept any of them.
    Oct 10, 2015
  • Sep 27, 2015
    You guys are good. Easy to use and good selection and the price is always teh liwest. Or close enough.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    A very pleasant shopping experience. Transaction was completed quickly. I appreciated the ability to go back and edit information if needed before actual purchase.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    They were great!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Continue to run good sales and specials
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Very convenient shopping.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    The best prices on the Internet. Period. And free shipping!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Sep 15, 2015
    Very impressed with both the quality of the product andm all aspects of this company! TOP NOTCH !!! In every way Highly recommend!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very satisfied with merchandise
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am hard on my knife and have warn out alot of them over the years but the kershaw 1660 holds up the best. Slam
    Sep 7, 2015
    the best i have found for the price
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate and I was able to find the product(s) that I wanted in an efficient manner.
    Sep 7, 2015
    Great knife
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great knives at a great price. Make really great presents.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Was looking for a ZT blem, but jumped on an Emerson instead. Price was attractive, shipping could be a bit cheaper (eBay generally ships for free, you can get spoiled by that). Looking forward to receiving the knife. Overall a pleasant shopping experience.
    Sep 6, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    So far so good. Kershaw makes good product! I would be buying one of I didn't run my last knife through a combine.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    several years ago I purchased a pocket knife and loved it the slider deal that keeps the blade from opening came off and I was lost without the knife and decided it was time to get another one the chive knife its the ideal size and an all around good knife. The other knife I purchased as a gift for my son.