The Kershaw Store Reviews

08/28/2015
The Kershaw Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Kershaw Store is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - The Kershaw Store

2010 Winner

The Kershaw Store Rating

More About The Kershaw Store

Recent Reviews for The Kershaw Store

• Aug 28, 2015
    I am hard on my knife and have warn out alot of them over the years but the kershaw 1660 holds up the best. Slam
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate and I was able to find the product(s) that I wanted in an efficient manner.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great knives at a great price. Make really great presents.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Was looking for a ZT blem, but jumped on an Emerson instead. Price was attractive, shipping could be a bit cheaper (eBay generally ships for free, you can get spoiled by that). Looking forward to receiving the knife. Overall a pleasant shopping experience.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    So far so good. Kershaw makes good product! I would be buying one of I didn't run my last knife through a combine.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    several years ago I purchased a pocket knife and loved it the slider deal that keeps the blade from opening came off and I was lost without the knife and decided it was time to get another one the chive knife its the ideal size and an all around good knife. The other knife I purchased as a gift for my son.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    TKS has the service of a top notch company of years past that is not often found anymore, and I have been coming back over and over and will continue to do so in the future plus highly recommend to all that are in the market for the products they offer. THANK YOU! Please don't change!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Outstanding variety, very happy with the "Made in USA" section. Have had wonderful experience on the website and very happy with a Kershaw product I've had for over 10 years. Will be back for more!
    Aug 18, 2015
    I'm very happy with the online store and I've had great experiences with the Kershaw knives I own. I prefer the Made in the USA and I like the fact that Kershaw has a whole section devoted to that. I am extremely happy with my latest Kershaw purchase and would recommend both the knife and store to my family and friends! Great Job!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    LOVE THE LEEK.GREAT SLIM LINE AND OPENING ACTION. PERFECT KNIFE TO KEEP IN MY POCKET EVERYDAY.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Very easy yo shop
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Purchase Taskmaster Shears from you and I am very satisfied so far. Tried to cut various items around the kitchen and shears cut with no problems.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate, competitive prices, vast selection of new knives.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great Products, Great Prices, Quality Service.
    Aug 4, 2015
    Quality knife, great prices
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Good service with quality products as expected and good shipping with no problems
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    I like the online store presentations. Good high resolution.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    I have bought this type (blur) a couple off times before and have never been disappointed.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Excellet product, love to give as gifts.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I was disappointed that you only had 2 X 1660CKTST knives in stock. I wanted to order 6.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love Kershaw knives! Good products.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Please add the opportunity to review all aspects of the order before submitting the order at the confirmation stage. I'm glad I went back add selected "modify" for each of the stages before submitting the order, but that cleared out my payment methodadd I had to enter it all a second time. And, just as I suspected, when I submitted the order, there was no review page.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Very easy to plce my order and the items arrived before expected. Best prices on Kershaw products out there!