The Land of Nod Reviews

05/24/2015
The Land of Nod Ratings and User Reviews. The Land of Nod is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 937 reviews.

The Land of Nod Rating

More About The Land of Nod

Recent Reviews for The Land of Nod

• May 18, 2015
    They have really neat toys, and I love the baby nursery decor and the storage!
  • May 17, 2015
    Quality items, but the shipping rates are high. Especially when my last order took more than a week to arrive, after paying a high shipping fee. Plus, items are shipped separately, such as- a cushion I ordered arrived without the cover. The cover came a day or two later. If shipping is going to take awhile then the fee should be lowered.
  • May 17, 2015
    Carrying over the look of the catalog would be helpful for the website - it just seems like you are shopping item by item verses getting inspired while web shopping (I'm using a mobile device if that's relevant).
    Excellent transaction. Cute items
  • May 17, 2015
    It's a bummer you don't apply any coupons to Monte furniture. It's just as expensive as the other brands you sell and allow discounts on.
  • May 17, 2015
    I am puzzled as to why two of my items claim to have free shipping, i purchased a gift box and requested the four items be placed together in the gift box for my grandson's first birthday (they are small) and I am still charged $15 for shipping. I would like an explanation please. Thank you.
  • May 17, 2015
    Love Land of Nod. Products are colorful, made with the highest quality of materials and always a value. Really enjoy some of the creative designs on bedding and rugs.
  • May 17, 2015
    Had difficulty in placing order. I thought I had placed order and Doesn't seen. As if it went through. I just now placed another order. Hope they don't get two.
  • May 17, 2015
    Love your products but I would buy more often if free shipping were available.
  • May 17, 2015
    Shipping is way too much!
    More locations please!!!!
  • May 17, 2015
    Easy to use, efficient, nice mechandise
  • May 17, 2015
    Disappointed about the shipping charges!
  • May 17, 2015
    After spending over $600 on bedspread, I would love to get a free shipping!
  • May 17, 2015
    Shipping charges were OUTRAGEOUS and I will not shop online here again and less likely to shop with LON at all. Really furious at the insane shipping charges - $40 to ship sheets and quilt. If there was another quilt my son liked someplace else, I would not have bought it. I won't even look here again.
  • May 17, 2015
    was suppoed to receive discount for supplying email and did not receive at checkout! disappointed !!
  • May 17, 2015
    I was disappointed in the 10% coupon offer when signing up for emails. I signed up a while ago then never got my coupon neither did my husband, so I'm annoyed that I didn't get the coupon.
  • May 17, 2015
    Like your site, but the shipping costs being based on how much you spend is ridiculous. I only buy from you guys if it's the last possible option because of this.
  • May 17, 2015
    Should offer free shipping over a certain purchase value. I debated about placing this order at all - the sale on my items was the same as the shipping (no real sale at all...)
  • May 16, 2015
    Site crashed during checkout...